12.0 | Home

"now we have to go back home to L.A." David said talking into his camera as I smile. "anything else to add Luna?" he asked looking at me. "Im pregnant!" I said smiling as he laughed. "no she's not" he said laughing and looking back at the camera.

David turned off his camera and I laughed picking my bag up from the ground. "I'll come with you" he said grabbing his bag off the ground as we walked outside. We saw the airport vans and walked to the back putting our bags in the van.

"I'm sad I don't wanna go home" I said making a pouting face. "is it because you're having too much fun with me?" David asked leaning down and kissing me. "Once we touch in L.A. no more of that" I said putting my finger up and making him laugh. "well we're not in L.A. so no need to worry" he said as we both laughed and walked back to the house.

~~~

@lunasmith: goodbye Hawaii you were fun 👤:@daviddobrik @toddysmith @kristenmcatee @scottysire @lizakoshy @zane

👤:@daviddobrik @toddysmith @kristenmcatee @scottysire @lizakoshy @zane

liked by daviddobrik, toddysmith and 1,398,376 others

@daviddobrik: ew I look ugly

@toddysmith: love being in the picture

@kristenmcatee: Vlog squad!

@scottysire I was gonna post this

@lizakoshy: I'm so short!

@corinnakopf: where was I?

~~~~

The plane landed and everyone was getting off. "Hey David can you help me with this?" I asked as he nodded and walked over to me. "with what?" he asked looking down at my bag I was holding. "Nothing I just wanted to do this one more time" I said looking around seeing no one else was on. I grabbed his face and pulled him down to me. We connected our lips and he grabbed my waist and I smiled. I pulled away and we looked at each other smiling.

"I'm gonna miss that" I thought as he let go of my waist. "How are we gonna act like nothing happened?" I said grabbing my bags as we walked off the plane. "Who knows maybe we'll go back to Hawaii?" he said as I laughed and shook my head.

~~~

It was later that night and me and Diamond were finished putting all our stuff away and I was texting David.

Dobrik 🤧

hey can I come over to vlog with you

ofc I don't think you've ever been to my house

I haven't been inside but I'll be there in 45

okay bet

"Hey Luna come here?" Diamond said from the living room. I walked in and sat down next to her on the couch "what's up?" I asked as she looked down. "BFP" she said putting up her pinky. A BFP was a best friend promise and meant that what she was about to tell me was important and stays between us.

"BFP" I said connecting our pinky's together. "Okay so in Hawaii me and Toddy kinda hooked up" she said catching me off guard. I didn't say anything I just started at her wide eyed. "say something!" she yelled at me "Sorry it's just Corinna's our friend?" I said as she looked at me confused.

"Okay and Liza's our friend but you still fucked David" she said as I got pissed. "First of all I never fucked David and Liza knows about us and is happy about it Corinna still likes Todd" I said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"whatever I thought I could tell you but fuck a bestfriend" she said standing up and walking into the kitchen. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I said jumping over the couch and into the kitchen. "what?" She said with an attitude "why are you acting like that?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "whatever I'm leaving" she said walking out the kitchen.

I heard the front door open and close a couple seconds later. "what the fuck?" I whispered to myself confused. "is she okay?" someone asked as I turned around and saw David. "no she's pissed at me" I said as he looked at me confused. "why?" he asked as we walked out the room together. "let's go to my room" I said as we walked up the stairs.

~~~

"then she walked out and you came" I said to David. We were both sitting on my bed and I told him everything that just happened. I didn't tell him about her and Todd cause that's breaking the BFP I just said she told me a secret. "sounds like she's overreacting" he said as I nodded "exactly" I said sighing. "It's okay because you have me now" David said tucking my hair behind my ear.

I smile and looked up at him I know David wanted to be "just friends" but did he really? Did he want to be friends after Hawaii? I leaned in to see what he would do and he did the same thing. We connected our lips and things got heated fast. He pushed me back on my bed and crawled on top of me. He moved down to my neck and started leaving marks. I felt his hand go to the waist of my jeans. He slipped his hand under them and I stopped

"wait?" I said as a realization hit me "what?" he asked still hovering over me. "what about just friends?" I said as he smiled. "we can still be friends" he said laughing a little. "David you're leading me on" I said as he looked at me confused and sat up. "no I'm not" he said a little angry as I got up.

"yes you are you tell me you're not ready for a relationship then we make out and you try to fuck me" I said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm not leading you on if anything you're leading me on" he said as I got angry. "how the fuck? I said I wanted to date! you're the one who said you weren't ready!" I said yelling at him.

"whatever I'm leaving once you get the realization you're leading me on then come talk to me" he said standing up. "oh fucking kay" I said rolling my eyes as he walked out the room.

@lunasmith: sad girl hours 🌙✨

liked by corinnakopf, zane and 1,308,397 others

comments are disabled for this post