37.0 | Vogue party

~David's POV~

"dude she's gonna freak out" Zane said making me laugh. We were throwing a party for Luna as she was at her photo shoot for vogue. The front door opened and we all turned our heads to see Liza walk in the house. "what are you doing here?" I asked getting a little mad at her "were you guys not gonna invite me?" she said awkwardly.

"why would we after what you said to her that shit was not okay" Diamond said catching an attitude with her. "I know but I want to say sorry I feel horrible" she said putting her hands up. "you can say sorry just not tonight" I said as Liza sighed "maybe I shouldn't say sorry" she said walking out the house and slamming the door. "fuck her" Harper said shaking her head as we kept setting up the house.

~Luna's POV~

I walked into the house and everyone screamed "surprise!" making me jump. "oh shit" I said covering my mouth and smiling. "you're about to look good on the cover" Diamond said to me as I laughed. "congrats girl" Harper said to me as I smiled at her "thank you" I said laughing.

~David's POV~

I saw Luna outside talking to Trisha and laughing I was in the kitchen getting something to drink when the front door opened. I looked over and saw Liza "liza what are you doing here?" I asked her as she rolled her eyes. "I want to apologize to her" she said as I blocked her path. "after what you did to her she doesn't want you here" I said as she shook her head.

~Luna's POV~

"Hey David...Liza?" I said walking into the kitchen. "Luna I have to talk to you" Liza said as I shook my head. "I don't want you here" I said walking closer to them. "after everything you did and said I don't wanna see you" I said as she sighed. "can we just talk things out" she said as I shook my head. "we tried to multiple times but something else always comes up so no get out" I said pointing behind her.

No one said anything and the room was quiet except for the music playing outside. "get out" I said as she turned around and walked out the house. I shut the door behind her and locked it. I turned back around and went to the kitchen. "are you okay?" David asked me as I opened a bottle of henny "hell yeah Im extravagant" I said drinking out of the bottle. "I love you but you shouldn't be chilling in the house all night come on" I said grabbing his hand and making him come outside with me.

~~~

We were all sitting inside because it had started raining and we were in the living room sitting down. "can we play a game I used to do in the vlogs?" David asked Trisha while filming "sure" she said laughing. "so were gonna spin a bottle and if it lands on this side of the table you get 1,000 dollars but if it lands on this side you have to make out with Luna" David said making everyone yell and laugh.

"she's your girlfriend you're not supposed to hoe her out" Jason said making us laugh "not Luna but Corinna" David said making Trisha look at Corinna. "are you okay with this?" I said to Jason making everyone laugh "it's the views okay" he said making us laugh. "I'll do it" Corinna said shrugging "me to" Trisha said making David smile.

"great let's go" he said spinning the bottle "come on come on" David said as the bottle slowed down. "Yes!" he yelled as it landed on the kiss side "come on you have to do it" he said to them as they moved. They started kissing and I looked at them wide eyed "oh my god okay enough" Jason said making everyone laugh.

~~~

"That's it for todays vlog don't forgot to like and subscribe tweet me at david dobrik" David said pointing at his camera. "anything else to add Luna?" he asked looking at me "I ate so much today I think I have a food baby" I said as David fake laughed "or a real baby" I said as he stopped laughing and looked at me "what?" he said "what" I said as he turned off the camera and we started laughing.

"thank you for the party it means a lot and it brought my stress down" I said as he smiled at me "I was hoping that it would" he said his phone started ringing and we both looked down and I saw it was Alex calling him. "hey" David said answering his phone "what!" David said laughing "oh my god I'm on my way" David said standing up. "what is it?" I said as he turned around to me "Dom's getting arrested" David said while laughing.

I laughed and shook my head "I'll be here if you need me" I said as he grabbed his keys "Bye love you" he shouted at me "love you to" I said back as he walked out the house.

@lunasmith: thank you for throwing me a party love you
👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, corinnakopf and 2,498,387 others

@daviddobrik: love you to baby ❤️

@corinnakopf: I can't believe I kissed Trisha

@diamondwhite: shit was LIT

@fanaccount: y'all are cute as fuck

@zane: give me photo creds so I can get followers

(A/N) Ignore this shitty ass edit LMFAO