5.0 | Coffee talk

I walked outside and walked to Heath's car I was doing another Coffee talk with them "welcome back to coffee talk" Zane said as I got in the car. "here we got you this" Heath said handing me a iced coffee. "thank you boo" I said grabbing it from him "Now Luna I got a question" Zane said sipping his coffee.

"yes" I said taking a sip of mine "me and heath were talking about the party last night and how we saw you" Zane said as I laughed. "just like how I saw you jump onto a table" I said making them laugh. "I was super drunk okay" Zane said into the camera still laughing.

"that's off topic" he said getting back to his tone from before. "answer this" heath said as I looked at them confused. "whats going on between you and David Dobrik" Zane said as I rolled my eyes. "nothing we're friends" I said taking a drink of the coffee. Zane and Heath both looked at each other then Zane looked at me.

"then why did I see you leave his room last night" Zane said as my eyes went wide. "Zane don't put that in" I said as they started laughing. "I'm serious" I said smiling "so you're guilty of something" Zane said as I shook my head. "It was nothing he was sad and I was comforting him" I said rolling my eyes and taking another drink.

"you know every time you lie you take a drink" Heath said making them laugh. "I can't be thirsty" I said laughing with them. Zane turned off his camera and looked at me "Zane really don't put that in David would be pissed" I said as he nodded. "it's okay David can ruin us but we can't ruin him" he said making them laugh as I shook my head.

~~~

We got to their house and all walked inside and I saw David and Jason sitting on the couch. I walked over to them and sat next to David "oh this is perfect" Zane said walking over to the coffee table and sitting on it. "oh my god Zane Stop" I said rolling my eyes making David look at me confused.

"So David" Zane said as David locked his phone "we asked Luna this and now were asking you" he said taking a sip of his coffee. "why did I see Luna leave your room last night" Zane said as David's cheeks turned red and he looked at me. I smiled because he was getting nervous "oh you can tell they fucked" Jason said making Zane laugh.

"No we didn't" I said looking at him like he was crazy "that's not going in" David said looking at Zane. "oh yes it is" Zane said as I rolled my eyes "okay I'm done with you Zane" I said standing up and walking out the room.

I walked to the kitchen where I saw Kristen and Corinna. "oh hey" I said walking over to them "hey" Kristen said smiling at me. "thank you for taking me home last night" Corinna said as I nodded. "of course" I said smiling at her.

"Hey Luna" someone said as I turned my head and saw David "can I talk to you" he said "yeah" I said walking over to him. We walked out the kitchen and we walked to the bathroom and he shut the door. "sorry it's the bathroom I don't have a room here" he said as I shrugged "it's cool" I said leaning on the counter.

"so like what was that last night like did you want to do that or were you drunk?" David asked me as I laughed. "David I wanted to do that I like you" I said moving his little hairs out of his face and making him smile. "I-I just don't know" he said getting nervous "about what?" I asked confused. "I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship" he said as I nodded. "that's okay just when you are I'll be waiting for you" I said winking at him and leaving the room.

~~~

"Diamond I'm home!" I yelled walking into the house "Diamonds not here but I am" Lucas said walking out the kitchen. "why the fuck are you here" I said looking at him like he was crazy. "I still have a house key" he said taking it out of his pocket. I snatched it from him "get out" I said opening the door. "really Luna we can't talk about this" he said walking over to me.

"talk about what? you broke up with me and I moved on that's it now bye" I said making him sigh. "fine but you'll regret-" he started before I shut the door on him. I locked the door and walked up to my room. I put the house key in my nightstand Drawer and shut it.

New cast

Lucas Harmon

Lucas Harmon

~~~~~

@saharsmith: coffee talk but with smoothies?

liked by heathhussar, zane and 1,308,397 others

@heathussar: oh no only coffee

@zane: you're not invited to coffee talk anymore

@daviddobrik: 😍

@diamondwhite: yes cutie 😍😍😍

@corinnakopf: you're beautiful 😍😍😍

@lucasharmon: 😍😍😍