43.0 | Hawaii pt 1

~Luna's POV~

"Babe" David said as I walked into the living room and saw him sitting on the couch "yeah" I said walking over and sitting next to him and seeing he was filming. "how would you feel if we all went back to Hawaii" he said looking over at me. "did you buy tickets for everyone" I said looking at him as he nodded and we both started laughing.

"I'm gonna surprise them all today" he said as we both started laughing again. "come on lets go" I said standing up as he turned off his camera.

~~~

"David no I'm not fucking doing that" Heath said as David recorded him. "Everyone has ptsd from the vlog" Zane said making us all laugh.

"go luna" David said as I poured the oatmeal on them making them scream. "is that fucking oatmeal" Zane said as we all laughed. "but look" I said pointing in the tub at the envelopes. They picked them up and opened them "Hawaii part two bitch!!!" Heath yelled as we laughed.

We did the bit with everyone in the vlog squad and everyone who was going was me, David, Corinna, Toddy, Diamond, Harper, Scotty, Kristen, Jonah, Trisha, Zane, Heath, Jason, Carly, Erin, Matt and Liza.

~~~

"you ready the uber's here?" David asked as he walked into the bedroom. "oh shit yeah" I said standing up and grabbing my bag. We both walked out the house and saw a uber with Trisha and Jason in it. "hey guys" David said as we sat down in the car.

~~~

We walked out the car and I was tired it was around two in the morning and we just got here. "is anyone else ready to pass out" I said making them laugh. We walked up to the house and walked inside. "this is nicer than last time" Heath said as we looked around. "I guess everyone can figure out their rooms" David said shrugging. "all I know is I'm going to sleep I'll see you guys in the morning" I said walking up the stairs.

~~~

I woke up and saw David laying down next to me sleeping. It was the next day and me and all the girls were planning to go out today. I got out of bed and walked to the shower I took a shower. When I got out I changed into a black bikini and put a black t shirt and shorts over it. I walked out our room and downstairs to see Corinna and Diamond sitting on the couch.

"Hey" I said walking over and sitting down next to Corinna "guys" Someone said walking down the stairs. I looked up and saw Liza walking to us "Liza" Corinna said as she stood in front of us. "go get dressed into your bathing suits I found the perfect thing to go to" She said smiling at us. "done" Carly said as her and erin laughed walking down stairs to us. "let's go then" Diamond said as we all stood up.

"we have to walk though" Liza said as we walked outside. I pulled out my phone and texted David telling him where I was.

Dobrik 🥰❤️

I went out with all the girls Liza is making us walk somewhere and we're in the woods so hopefully i don't die

haha you won't die but okay have fun and text me when you're on your way back

okay

I locked my phone and looked up "okay Liza where the hell are we" I said making them laugh. "just trust me guys" Liza said as she walked past a tree. "wow" I heard Diamond say I walked over to them and past the tree. "holy shit" I said looking up there was a huge waterfall above us and we were standing around the water on the rock platform.

"liza this is fucking beautiful" Erin said as we all looked around. "I found it the first time we all came to Hawaii" she said taking off her shirt leaving her in her bathing suit. "hold up let's all take a picture" I said pulling out my phone. "oh my god yes" Corinna said walking over to me.

After we took pictures they all went inside the water. "coming" I said setting my phone down and taking my clothes off.

~~~

"I'm gonna get out for a second" I said to them as I got out. I sat down and grabbed a towel that Liza brought. I wiped off my face and grabbed my phone unlocking it seeing David texted me

Dobrik 🥰❤️

Hey are you are you having fun

Where are you guys you've been gone for 3 hours

Luna did you get murdered in the woods

Luna?

Lmfao no I didn't sorry we were swimming Liza took us to this huge ass waterfall it's pretty awesome I'm not sure when we're coming back I'll let you know though

okay have fun love you ❤️

love you to ❤️

I locked my phone and looked back up at the girls. "hey guys when are we going we've been here for 4 hours" I said as they started laughing. "we can go just let us dry off" Carly said as they got out the waterfall.

~~~

I texted david saying we were coming back now. "Hey" Liza said walking to the side of me "hey" I said as we walked through the trees. "Dude that place was awesome thank you for taking us there" I said as she smiled. "of course as thought it would be fun for us girls to hang out" she said as I nodded.

We all walked out the woods and the girls walked to the house. I tried to walk but I felt Liza grab my arm. "hey I wanna say sorry again" She said catching me off guard. "I don't wanna get in between you and David" she said making me smile. "thank you it means a lot" I said smiling at her.

"Luna!" I heard David yell I looked up and saw him in the backyard. "hey" I said walking over to him he hugged me and leaned down kissing me. "what were you guys talking about" David asked me wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the house. "girl stuff" I said making him laugh.

@lunasmith: thank you for these hoe-ish pictures 👤:@corinnakopf

👤:@corinnakopf

liked by daviddobrik, corinnakopf and 5,397,486 others

@daviddobrik: wow

@daviddobrik: you're so beautiful 😍

@corinnakopf: you're welcome sis

@diamondwhite: DAMN WHO IS SHE

@harperwilliams: Girl you cute as hell

@kristenmcatee: DAMN GIRL YOURE CUTE AS SHIT

(A/N) Ya girl stayed home from school today so you best believe theres gonna me a lot of updates