26.0 | Lunas birthday

~Luna's POV~

"happy birthday!" Harper and Diamond yelled jumping on my bed. "oh my god I hate you guys!" I said throwing a pillow at them. "shut up you love us" Harper said throwing the pillow back at me. "what you gonna do tonight?" Diamond asked as they both laid down on each side of me.

"I have no idea" I said shrugging. "well for starters we made you breakfast" Harper said as I smiled at her. "good" I said sitting up.

~David's POV~

"we're having a party for her tonight at your house so you guys take her out all day" I said to Diamond and Harper. We were downstairs in the kitchen and we made breakfast for her. "okay we'll go wake her up" Harper said as Diamond nodded. They walked upstairs and I pulled out my phone and texted Natalie to get me stuff for the party.

"David?" Luna said looking at me confused "happy birthday" I said smiling at her. "thank you" she said walking over to me and hugging me. I pulled away from her and kissed her "I'm gonna eat breakfast but then I have to go" I said as we sat down and started eating. "okay thats fine" she said smiling at me.

~Luna's POV~

After we were done eating David left and I walked upstairs to my room to change. Corinna, Harper and Diamond wanted to take me out today. I walked to my bathroom and took a shower when I was done I walked out and went to the closet. I changed into black ripped jeans, my black vans and scottys merch shirt that said don't be sad. I put on a black beanie and walked out my room.

"happy birthday" Corinna yelled at me when I walked downstairs "thanks" I said smiling at her. she handed me a box that was wrapped and I smiled "you're welcome" she said as I took it from her. I opened it and saw a gucci box I opened it and they were Diamond slip on shoes. "oh shit thanks bitch" I said hugging her.

~~~

"I'm so fucking tired" I said as we walked out the car. I was spending all day with these hoes we went to the mall and out for lunch and it was around 6 now.  "take a nap then" Diamond said as we grabbed bags from the back of the car. I walked up to the door and opened it "happy birthday!" everyone yelled making me jump.

"holy shit" I said looking around at everyone and walking inside "Happy birthday I got you the best gift" Trisha said handing me a box "thank you" I said opening it to reveal a vlog squad hoodie that was over in diamonds. "oh my god" I said as we both laughed "thank you" I said huggin her.

"Luna" someone said making me turn around to see David walking over to me. "Happy birthday" he said kissing me "I have a surprise for you" he said pulling out his camera. "is it a bad surprise?" I asked confused "no you might hate me for it though" he said laughing. "so it sounds like a bad surprise" I said making him laugh.

"you have to get blindfolded" he said as I sighed "fine" I said as he wrapped the blindfold around my eyes. "follow me" he said grabbing my hand we walked for a minute and I could tell that some people were following us. David let go of my hand and it was quiet for a momment "okay take it off" he said.

I took the blindfold off and saw a white mercades parked in the driveway with David holding the keys. "are you fucking serious you did not get me a car" I said walking over to him "you've had the same busted car since you moved here" he said making me laugh. "David you can't get me a car" I said as he put the keys in my hand.

"that's not a normal gift" I said making him laugh "you deserve it though" he said making me smile. "Holy shit" I said opening the door "thank you so much" I said kissing him as he smiled "of course" he said smiling back. "Damn David one uped me" Trisha said making us laugh.

~~~

"I'll be right back" I said to Harper she nodded and I walked inside the house. I was walking into the kitchen when I heard a voice talking about me. "don't get me wrong I love Luna" I heard Liza say? "but it's just I miss him so much and I really want to get back together with him" she said and suddently it hit me. She's talking about David.

"I see him all the time and I just want him back but I know hes happy with her" she said as I shook my head. "Just don't act on it you don't want to make things worse" I heard Kristen say. I felt wrong listening in on their conversation. I turned around and walked back outside to the party and acted like I never heard anything.

~~~

"Come on" I said to David as we walked upstairs to my room. "this is my first night at your house" he said as I shut my bedroom door. "good and it's gonna be fun" I said as I turned around and walked to my bed. "did you like your present?" he asked me as I nodded "I still can't believe you got me a fucking car" I said making him laugh.

"Happy birthday" he said smiling at me as we laid down "thank you" I said as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

@lunasmith: happy birthday to me 🤧
📷:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 1,497,387 others

@daviddobrik: happy birthday cutie ❤️

@lizakoshy: happy birthday!!!!

@diamondwhite: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTFRIEND

@corinnakopf: AYE BITCH YOU 22

@heathhussar: you look grown as hell in this

@zane: oh happy birthday!!!!!