31.0 | New years eve

I was sitting on my couch in my grey nike sweatpants and a white shirt. The TV was on but I was sitting on my phone on instagram. There was a knock at the door and I got up "coming" I said walking over to the front door. I opened the door and saw "Liza?" I said confused "Hey..." she said trailing off.

"can we talk?" she asked as I nodded "uh yeah come in" I said as she walked inside I shut the door and we walked into the kitchen. "so" I said sitting down next to her at the table "I'm sorry for acting like that when ou just wanted to talk" she said as I nodded. "and sorry for being a bitch I understand you're happy with David and you make him happy so I'll lay off you guys" she said as I nodded again.

"I just want to be friends again" she said as I sighed "It's okay I don't want bad blood between us either" I said as she smiled and sighed. "I'm so glad you said that it's been stressing me out so much" she said as I smiled a little bit. "I'm having a new years eve party and everyones coming if you guys wanna come" she said shrugging. "hell yeah we'll come" I said as she laughed.

~~~

It was new years eve and I was getting dressed for Liza's party. It was a mascurade party which mean I could wear a cute ass dress for no reason. I changed into a long black dress that was tight on my body there were gems at the top that stopped at my waist. I put on black flats and the mask I bought. It covered most of my face so no one would know it was me.

~~~

I got to the venue place that Liza rented out and walked inside everyone was dressed up and music was playing. I noticed David because of his hair I walked over to him and touched his shoulder. He looked up from his phone and I saw him smile at me "I can tell it's you" I said his mask only covered his eyes.

"You look good" he said looking at me up and down as I smiled. "thank you" I said posing and making him laugh. "Luna?" someone asked me I turned around and saw Liza. "nice dress" I said while laughing she was wearing the same dress as me. "thanks I like yours to" she said laughing.

~~~

It was towards the end of the night and we just finished all taking pictures. "lets switch mask for one of the pictures" Liza said to me as I laughed "okay" I said handing her mine. When we were done we all went inside and danced for a while. "you look fine tonight" Corinna said to me as I posed "you look good to" I said looking at her up and down.

She was wearing a red dress with red heels and she looked fine in red. "I'm gonna go get water you want something?" I asked her as she shook her head no. I walked to the table and grabbed a water bottle taking a drink out of it.

"10 minutes left" I heard Zane yell I threw the empty water bottle in the trash and made it "kobe" I said clapping my hands "who are you talking to?" Heath asked me as I laughed. "shut up" I said laughing "is your girlfriend here" I said saying girlfriend in a weird voice and making him laugh.

"yes wheres your boyfriend?" he asked me as we leaned on the table. "good question" I said as we laughed. "look what he got me for our one year" I said showing him my hand "oh baby thats nice" he said as I laughed. "I know" I said looking at my hand and smiling "boy he's really has you whipped" Heath said as I rolled my eyes. "kind of" I said as we both laughed "two mintues!" someone yelled as we both put our masks on.

"see you later heath" I said "see ya" he said as we walked opposite ways. I pushed through the crowd and couldn't find David. "what the fuck" I whispered looking around the room.

10....9...8....7....6.....5....

I pushed through a couple other people and looked around for David who I still couldn't find.

4.....3.....2.....1....

My heart dropped at the sight in front of me I saw David kissing Liza with his arm wrapped around her waist. They pulled away and they took off their mask David was laughing put then his smile faded when he saw it was Liza. "what the fuck" I said with my voice cracking they both looked t me and David's face was shocked.

"no Luna it's not what it looks like" Liza said as tears started filling up in my eyes "I thought it was you" David said as I turned around "I have to be alone" I said walking past them and out of the venue.

@diamondwhite: dats my bestfriend
👤:@lunasmith

liked by lunasmith, daviddobrik and 2,498,387 others

@lunasmith: aye bitch we're cute as fuck

@harper: damn ma you cute

@daviddobrik: luna looks fine in this

@fanaccount: the og best friend goals

@corinnakopf: cuties