27.0 | Liza's Christmas party

~Luna's POV~

"Thank you for inviting us" I said to Liza as me and David walked inside her house. It's been about two weeks since my birthday and I haven't told anyone about what I heard Liza say. "of course I love you guys" she said as we walked inside. We walked up to where everyone was and I put our presents under neath the tree that we were going to play white elephant at.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Diamond and Harper talking to Zane and Heath. "hey guys" I said walking to the other side of the island so I could see into the living room. I looked into the living room and saw Liza and David talking I have no clue what they were talking about but I saw him stick his butt out and she touched it.

My jealousy come out and I watched them mad "Luna" Zane said snapping me out of my thoughts. "yeah" I said looking at him "what are you looking at" he asked turning around and seeing Liza and David laughing. "oh are you jealous?" he asked me smiling "uh no" I said but I was clearly lying.

"come on you know David would never cheat on you" he said as I nodded. "can I tell you something?" I asked him as he nodded. I walked to the other side and sat down next to him. I told him what I heard Liza say and he looked at me wide eyed. "damn well I don't think she would actually do anything" Zane said as I shrugged "I don't know" I said looking down and  playing with my hands.

~~~

We were finished playing white elephant and mostly everyone was leaving and I HAD to talk to Liza about what I heard. She was sitting on the couch talking to David and I walked over to her "hey Liza" I said as she lookked up at me. "can we talk?" I asked as she stood up "of course" she said as we walked to her bedroom.

"okay so this is really weird but I have to talk to you about it" I said as she nodded. We sat down on her bed and she looked over at me "I heard you say that you want to get back together with David" I said as her face dropped.

"You were spying on me?" she said looking at me confused "what no I went to the kitchen and heard you talking to Kristen" I said as she got mad at me. "What the hell Luna" she said as I gave her a dirty look. "I just wanted to talk to you about it it's not that serious" I said as she sighed. "I wouldn't try to break you guys up I wouldn't do that" she said yelling at me.

"I never said that I just wanted to talk to you" I said looking at her like she was crazy. "I think you should go" she said with her cheeks blushing up. "uh.....okay?" I said standing up and walking out her room. "hey David" I said making him look up at me "yeah you ready to go?" he asked me as I nodded. "yeah let's go I'll be downstairs" I said as he looked at me confused.

I quickly walked to the door and walked to Davids car I got inside and shut the door sighing. I never wanted that conversation to go like that I just wanted to talk to her about it. "are you okay?" David asked me as he walked into the car and sat down. "uh yeah" I said giving him a half smile.

"no you're not I can tell when you're lying" he said as I sighed "I uh.. I don't want to talk about it" I said as he looked in front of him. "okay...." he said quietly as he started driving. "It's nothing against you I promise" I said as he nodded. "it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it I won't make you" he said holding my hand.

 "it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it I won't make you" he said holding my hand

@lunasmith: happy christmas
👤:@corinnakopf

liked by corinnakopf, zane and 1,398,387 others

@corinnakopf: lmfao i don't remember this

@diamondwhite: i took this

@daviddobrik: why don't you have a shirt on?

@fanaccount: lmfao wtf ^

@zane: y'all were wasted as shit