Chapter 1

I was furious. "Why!!?? Why won't you!??! Just listen to me!!" She screamed at me. "Because you were flirting with him!! He told me himself you talked to him!!" I shouted at her. "You know what!!?? I'm done with your constant change of emotions!! I don't want to be with you!! Were done!!" She shouted. I was shocked.

"Laura Marano to the stand." She stood up and sat there. I looked at her. She wouldn't make eye contact with me. She had tears streaming down her face. "Miss Marano, please tell me your reason for filing for a restraining order." The court says. Everyone quiets down. "I-I" She stuttered through tears. "Take your time. It says here that you want nothing to do with Mr. Lynch. Is that right?" She nods. "I'm afraid of him. I'm afraid of what he might do worse." She says. The judge nods. She looks over to my side but not at me. She then looks at her parents. She cried. "Is your relationship intimate?" They ask. She nods. "Was the sex consensual?" The judge asks. She remains quiet for moment. Is she about to say that I raped her? I wouldn't do that. Was she going to lie about our entire relationship? Is she about lie about us doing things?! She looked over at her parents. Her mom nodded. "Yes. Yes it was". She says. "So your afraid of what your boyfriend may do next?" They ask. "Ex-boyfriend. Yes. I can't take anymore of it. I don't want him anywhere near me." She says. "Very well. You may exit". They say. "Mister Lynch?" She called. I looked at Laura as she wiped her tears and cried in her parents shoulder. "Approach the witness stand." I nod and get up. I sit there.

"You honestly don't know do you?" They ask me. I shook my head. I looked over at her. She had tears streaming down her face while looking at her parents. I looked at mine. My mom was crying in my dad's shoulder. "Exactly why did you hit Miss Marano?" She asked me. "I didn't hit her. She's crazy. I would never hurt her." I argue. "Yet your in my court room for hurting her." She says. "I want you to see a counseler everyday for the next 5 months." She says. I laugh. "I will not do such thing." I say. "Yes you will. You either do that or go to jail!!" She says getting frustrated. I nod my head. "I will give you, your restraining order Miss Marano and as for you Mr.Lynch, you see a counseler for 5 months and you can not make contact with Miss Marano or else I'll see you in a cell." She threatens. I was going to say something but she cut me off. "Case dismissed." And she tapped her gavel. What just happened?

"Mom look I'm sorry." I say. I just look at my dad. "How could you? What did she ever do to you?" She asks wiping her tears. Mrs.Marano then walks over to us. "I trusted you with my daughter. I know you weren't drunk so please explain to me why you wo-" she gets cut off. "Mom let it go!! I won't be in contact with him anymore. I don't want this to ruin your friendship with Stormie. Please lets go." She pleaded. I looked at her. She looked so fragile and broken. It broke me too. "Very well. I would like to meet with you Stormie." She says and wiped her tears. Everyone around me were crying except for my dad. He always seemed disappointed in me. "Sure that would be great Ellen. I promise to keep the judges orders". My mom sighed. "Okay. I'll call you." She said and took her daughter with her. She avoided my gaze. Once they were out of sight, my mom glared sharply at me. "You have some explaining to do." She said and yanked my arm. She pulled me out of the court house and soon I was in the car. "I'm sorry." I say. "You always are." She says. I sigh and we drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter.

Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★