Chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"You know you like it." I smirk. "Shut up." She laughed. "What you kids up to?" My mom said. We straightened ourselves up. "Just watching a movie and snuggling." Laura says cuddling into my chest.I nod. "Well you guys have fun. But not too much and I'll be on my way." Mom said. We nod as she walked away. She then leaves. Laura looks at me. "What?" I ask innocently. She glares at me. I smirk and pull her on top of me. "You heard my mom. She said to have fun." I point out. "Yes but n-o-t, not too much fun." She points out. I roll on top of her. "You know this could be fun." I smirk. She bit her lip. "Okay fine." She simply says. I secretly cheer and put our lips together. She kissed back. She rolled back on top. I enjoyed ever second of it because it didn't last that long. She pulled away and tangled our feet. "We'll always be together." I say. "No matter what.I love you." She said. "I love you too". I say and once again we sealed it with a kiss.

~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~

I woke up and she was gone. I looked for her car. Nothing. I looked next to me.There was a note. "I made my way there. Plan B is in session.If you don't come in 2 hours after me, then I'll come and get you." She wrote. How come we're leaving so soon? I shrugged and got ready.

"This is it. Ross it happened when she was sorry but at the same time, she wanted me gone." She said and ran her fingers through her hair. I just stare at her. "What!?" She asks. "Nothing. You just look really beautiful." I say. She blushes. "How do we get rid of Drake?" She asks. "How do we get rid of this?" I ask. Suddenly my phone rang. "Hello?" I answer. "Ross. The guy I've been dying to talk to." He said smugly. "I'll kill you Drake. You do know I will always win. No matter what. Now you better sit tight because I'm coming for you." I threaten. "But ah ah! You won't hurt little Laura.You leave me out and I'll leave the town and never return." He says. Too easy. "No. You will go to jail. Were going together." I say and hang up. Laura looks at me. "What he say?" She asks."Don't double cross me. You say you Love Me, then prove it to me". I say sitting down. She stradles my lap.

"I love you." She said and trailed kisses all over my face and neck. She sucked on my sweet spot. I groan. She still knows huh? I wrapped my arms around her. "Why did Drake stab me a few days ago?" I ask her. "He wanted you out of his way." She says as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I groan. "Ow!" I say. I pulled her off me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I lift my shirt. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. "Well you should know. You held my fist that was going to hit his face while he stabbed me." I scold her. "Did you hear what I said before that?" She asks. I shake my head. "I said I love you so much. He was going to kill you. When you blacked out, I covered you. I was not going to move off you. I was wrapped around your body. He had to pull me off you.I was covered with your blood. He also stabbed me but not as deep as you." She explained. I tilted my head. She turned away from me and removed her top. She turned back to me. I covered my mouth. I motion for her to come closer to me. She stands in front of me. He practically tried to cut her open. I traced it. She closed her eyes. This just fueled my anger even more. "I'm going to kill him." I say. She put her hand on mine. I kissed it. "I'm sorry I let this happen to you".I say. "It's not your fault. I let him hurt you and I deserve it." She says. I look up at her. "No you don't. I will make him pay." I say. "But were taking risks. Your mom will report that your missing and should be on the news right about now." I say turning on the tv. Laura's picture was there and her mom talking to the reporter. "How did you know?" She asks. I just do.

"Call her." I say. She nods. I bit my lip. "What?" She asks. "Y-y-you n-need a-a s-shirt." I say. She rolls her eyes. She then calls her mom. "I'm fine mom. I'm with Tristan." She lied. "Don't worry. We'll be back in 3 days." She says. She rolls her eyes. "No there are no guys and it's Definately not Drake!!" She shouts. I cringe. I look at her. "Yes!! Send cops on the search to find me. Yes!! I'm going to be with Ross!!! I have removed his restraining order and filed for one against Drake!! I'm not returning home unless I am able to see Ross and have my life returned to normal!! But not like this!! I will be with him. No matter what you or dad say!!" She then hung up the phone. She walked over to me. "We will be together!! But this is not the end!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's happening!!?? Comment and Vote!!!!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★