Chapter 26

"What are doing?" I asked. "What?" She asked. This girl. "Laura. Seriously chill." I say. She smirks. "I'm chill. I'm just trying to have a little peace of mind." She says. "Well I want to just relax without cops knocking on my door every second of everyday." I say running my hand through my hair. "Just relax." She said and massaged my shoulders. I closed my eyes and emptied my mind. "I love you." She whispered into my ears. "I love you too. Now just a little towards my neck." I instructed. She nodded. My neck has been killing me.

"Anything else?" She whispered. "Nothing really." I say. She smiles and sits on my lap. "So my macho man, what you wanna do?" She said running her hand up and down my arm. "I don't know. What do you wanna do?" I ask. She wraps her arms around my neck. "You owe me from earlier." She said. I smirk. "Really?" I ask. She pecks my cheek, forehead, then leans towards my ear. "Really." She whispered as I shiver. She plays with my hair. We gazed into each other's eyes. So beautiful. Soon we both leaned in. She connects our lips. I kiss back and wrap my arms around her waist.

"No." I say as she kisses my neck. She sucked on my sweet spot. I bit my lip. I picked her up and laid in the bed. I rolled on top and trailed kisses up and down her neck. I felt her grab at my shirt. "I can't Laur." I say. I pull away from her. "What's wrong?" She asked. I sighed. I honestly just can't. It's been awhile and the thought of Drake touching her also disgusted me. I got up and walked to the balcony.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nod and look over the balcony. People walked around underneath. I remember throwing water balloons but filled with milk at people. I smile. "I remember too. We would always get scolded by your mom. Well me mostly." She laughed. I faced her. "You were suppose to be the mature one." I laugh. She giggles. "I honestly thought we both were mature enough to not to do that." She says. I chuckle. "But then where would the fun be?" I ask. She smiles. "Right here."She said as her hands came around my neck. I put mine around her waist. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." She whispered. I smiled. I looked at her. "What's wrong with you?" She asked. I hugged her. "Nothing. Nothing at all." I whisper. I nuzzle into her neck. I then pull away. "Come on. I have something to show you." I say and hold out my hand. She smiles and takes it. We then walk back inside the hotel room. I close the door and the curtains. I look at her. She looks at me. I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this happening for real?? Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★