Chapter 7

"Right after school I need you to go deliver this to Mrs.Marano. Please don't bother Laura and if she opens the door, back away from her. You have to be atleast 24 feet away from her at all times. If Ellen is not there then just place it on the doorstep and leave quickly." My mom said while getting ready for work. "Why can't you do it?" I ask. "Because I will be coming home late tonight. Please talk to your counseler today. The sooner you talk, I promise I'll get you out." She says and hugs me. "But mom. Why can't you guys understand that I don't want to." I ask. "We just want to know. You guys were so in love one moment and the next she's crying her eyes out and your standing over her and about to kill her." She says. I flinch. "I would never do that to her. I love her." I tell her. "Then you wouldn't have done that to her. Why did you do that?" She asks. "I didn't mean to hurt her. I never did." I pull away from her. "Then why did you do it? What happened that night?" She asked. "I got to get to school. I'll be sure to deliver that box to Mrs.Marano for you." I say and grab my bag. I heard her sigh as I walked away from her.

"So Ross, I heard you were single now." Kate says while twirling her hair. I roll my eyes. I see Laura looking at us. "So what of it?" I ask. She gets closer to me. "I just thought maybe you would like to go out sometime now that you don't have Laura to hold you back". She says and smirks. I looked at Laura and saw her bite her lip. It always drove me crazy. I looked back at Kate. "Laura was never holding me back. I was holding her back. Now she's free and independent. I rather hangout with her anyday than with you." I snap and slam my locker shut. I passed everyone while some girls laughed at her. I guess it must be embarrassing to be turned down by me. I feel bad that I don't care. I looked at Laura and she just looked down at her books while playing with the cover. I miss her so much. I'll see her later. Well I hope.

"So then I want you to take all the chemicals you have on your table carefully to the back." The teacher instructed. I was just staring into space like always and didn't even listen to the leasson. "Lynch. How do you plan on passing? Get to work." He instructed. I looked at the paper in front of me. Ugh! Physics. I'll just wing it. If not right, there are the nerds dad hired. I guess he doesn't think I can accomplish anything without him having to sweep in and help me. Just thinking about the man who cause so much pain makes me mad. I will put an end to this. All of this.

I knocked on the door. I waited a few seconds and heard footsteps. Soon the door opened to reveal Laura. She jumped back as soon as she seen me. I quickly backed away. "What are you doing here?" She asked. I walk up to the door as she backs up. I place the box on the door step like my mom said to do. I then back away. She then stands over it. "What is it? A bomb?" She asks. "No. It's a box filled with stuff for your mom. My mom told me to bring it." I tell her. "Well thank you." She said and looked away from me. I think she was holding off on crying. "Tell that cop that I wasn't here to see you. I came to drop that off." I say to her. She nods and bites her lip. "Look Laura, I'm so-" she cuts me off. "No don't. Just leave." She says. "I just wan-" she looks down and mumbles something. "Just leave. Leave please." She said. I nodded and made my way back to my car. I glanced at her and she was once again broken down to tears. I wanted to run over there and comfort her but I can't. I'm still the reason for her tears. Some guy walks up behind her. She hugs him. I grit my teeth. I get in my car. He kisses her forehead  and picks up the box. They then walk inside. Looks like she moved on. I drive away. I was mad, I can tell you that much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★