Chapter 17

"Lynch!!!" I heard. For the billionth time today. "What!?" I ask. "Don't snappy with me! Pay attention." Mr.Dickerson says. "I'm not getting snappy. I just don't care." I say. He was mad. "Detention." He says. "Looking forward to it." I smirk. He just turns around and just walks away. See, I found out that Laura does extra credit afterschool. She's in the room across the hall. "Lynch!!!" He yelled again."What!" I shout. I looked and saw 2 officers. What did I do now? "They would like to have a word with you." He said. I looked over at Laura and saw she looked down. Does she have something to do with this? Does she know something about this? I got up as the rest of the class murmered amongst themselves. "He sure is something. I want to date him." "Too bad he won't go for you. Plus he's crazy." Idiots. I walked towards the officers. "Gentlemen." I say. "Ross." They greet me. We then go outside.

"Well I heard you have taken your classes of counseling." One officer says. "Yes and so is that all you came to tell me?" I ask. "No. We came to tell you that the judge wants you to go through an examination. We were told to question you on things that you talked to the counseler about. Remember these are nothing you need to get upset about. So please answer everything truthfully." Officer Zack says. The other was Mike. "Okay sure." I say. "Alright please describe your relationship with Laura." He says. "Where do I begin? You guys have no right to question me about that now. I love Laura and that's all I will say." I say. "Fair enough. But I was told you have been seeing her also. You know you can't see her." Mike says. "Well I'm sorry she didn't say anything. I have my rule and you have yours. Laura is and will always be mine." I say. "She's person and not an item. You abused her and for that do you think she wants to see you!?" Jack asks. "Maybe. Maybe not. But not to you guys to do your job or anything but I think you need to focus on a certain person and leave me alone." I snap. "You can not see her!! If you do, I will press charges against you and therefore you will go to prison!!" I was lost for words. I then smirk. "Don't worry about me officer. Worry about your job." I say and turn to walk away. "I hope you know mister that your father won't always be here. You commit the crime, you do the time." Mike says. I laugh. "It's not about my father. I hope you know, your just waisting your time. Now, either do your job correctly or leave me alone. If I am in trouble again, you'll see me in a cell. No daddy big bucks. I'll be like everyone else, normal. I say you investagate some people here." I hint. "Do you know something?" They ask. "Not at all. Now excuse me, I have to get to my next class". I say and walk away. This moment will come back to bite me in the ass but it's worth it.

"Yes. You kind of gave it to me." I say to Mr.Dickerson. "Well serves you right." He says. I roll my eyes. "How am I even here?" I ask. "Because you wanted to be smart and caused this on yourself." He said. I smirk. "I am smart. Smart enough to know your wife is cheating on you. If you don't believe me, ask Mr.Todd." I say. He cruntches his face. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Ask Mr.Todd. It's funny how I know almost everything in this school and about everyone and I don't pay attention to anyone." I laugh. He got up and marched away. I got up. Time to visit Laura, I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★