Chapter 18

I walked in. I entered quietly and slowly walked behind her. She's the kind of person who doesn't even look up when someone is present. I stood behind her and saw she was already shaking. I knew that she knew I was here. "Don't hurt me." She said. I place my head on her shoulder. "Why would I?" I ask whispering in her ear. She put her pen down. I put her hair to one side. She shivered. "You did before."She said. I sunk my head deeper into her neck. "You get even more beautiful everytime I see you." I say. "T-thank you. But p-please g-get away f-from me." She said, well stuttered. I placed my lips on her neck. She instantly turned her head. It just gave me more access. I smirked. "Your breaking the rules. Please get away from me." She said. "Let's go for a joy ride." I say. "I don't wanna go anywhere with you." She said. "I wasn't asking, I was ordering." I say. "Please. I'll won't say anything just don't do anything." She said. I pulled her out her seat. I made her face me. "You don't have to be afraid of me. I'm still the same old me. Nothing changed." I say. She looks away. "Alot has changed". She said. I brought my face closer to hers. "I'll go to jail if it means I have to be with you. I have only 3 weeks of counseling left. I improved. The reason behind why I abused you that night was......" I trailed off. "Was what!?" She asked. I breathe out. "I love you. That night everything was cloudy. I abused you because I was angry. I was mad about you flirting with that guy but most of my anger came from my dad. He used to abuse me." I confessed to her. She looked at me for the first time. "What?" She asked shocked. "We made up 4 months ago. He only abused me because I wouldn't listen to him. He bailed me out so many times because he loves me. I felt he didn't and I never felt appreciated and so I was mad. I never expected me to do such thing." I say looking down. "I love you and I miss you. If it means going to jail to be with you, I will. I know you hate me,but deep inside, that Laura who loves me is still there." I say pointing to her heart. She turns away and gets out my grip. "You should leave. Drake will be here." She said. I grit my teeth. "Drake?!" I ask. "Yes". She says. "You still didn't cut ties with him?" I ask. "No. I can't." She says. I look at her. "Why can't you?" I ask. She was just about to answer when I heard my name was called. She backed up. I turn around and Drake was there. "Didn't I say to stay away from her!!!??" He shouted. "Yes and I also said I wouldn't so." I say. He came close to me. "Drake back up. Ross stand back." She ordered. It was too late because he already swung at me. I jerk back. I then swing at him and strike him right in the jaw. "Ross!!!" Laura yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really thought they would make up:( Comment and Vote!!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★