Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll always be by your side." She says to me. "You don't even know me. Why do you sound serious?" I ask. "Because I like you. You seem different." She says looking at the sky and resting on the hood of my car with me. "Good different or bad?" I ask. "Good different. You seem like you don't have a care in the world. Like nothing matters." She said. She scooted closer to me. "What's your name?" I ask. "Laura. Laura Marano." She says. "Ross. Ross Lynch." I say. She smiles. "I know who you are. Your our new bad boy." She says. "Bad boy? So is that why those losers all scatter when I walk through the hall?" I ask. She nods. "What do you think of me?" I ask. "I think your really cool." She says. The bell rings. "I'll see you around Ross. Here's my number. Call me sometime." She says handing me a sheet of paper. "I definately will." I smile as she walks away. She turns and winks then continues to walk. I looked at the ten digits and enter them into my phone. I then make my way to class also.

~~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~

I was so happy that day. I wonder what changed. I walked into school the next day with my head down. Everyone whispering around me. "Woah! I think he got into another fight." "When will he ever change?" "Why is he even here?" "He deserves to be locked up." I shake all the comments off. If only they knew. I then came face to face with Laura. She looked at me and quickly scattered away from me. She probably hates me. I wouldn't blame her because I hate myself too.

"So are we going to try this again or are you going to run out again?" The counseler asks. I sigh. It's only my second day and I already hate this. "Look. I'm only here to help you. If you want then you can be in a cell." She said. I cross my arms look at my feet. "Ross you will feel better if you talk about it." She assured me. "I don't want to talk about it. Why won't you let it go?" I ask. She examines my face. I look down. "Because I need to know exactly what happened that night. What happened to your face?" She asks. I turn away. "Nothing." I say. "That looks like more than nothing." She says. I remain silent. "Okay since your not going to talk, I will sit here and wait until you do." She says. I stare at the wall. "We will be here until this session is over." I say and continue staring at the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just talk to the lady damn!!! Comment and Vote!!!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★