Chapter 4

"Hello?" She said once again. I come to my senses.I cleared my throat and deepened my voice."Hello. This is officer Nick." I say. "Hello officer. What can I do for you?" She says. "I wanted you to give me some information on your recent occured event with your boyfriend Mr.Lynch." I say. "He's not my boyfriend. What did you want to know?" She asks. "What caused those events to occur?" I ask. She remains silent for a moment. "Well.… We just came back from our friend Jackson's party and we were walking. It felt nice until he suddenly stopped and looked at me. He seemed upset about something." She says. "Exactly what was it that he was so upset about?" I ask. "At first it was because I supposely flirted with a guy at the party but afterwards he seemed to be taking his anger towards something else on me." She said near tears. I felt it. "I'm sensing you really loved this guy." I say. "I did, but now  I'm not so sure." She said. I held my tongue. "Well thank you. Please tell the other officers everything you told me if they ask." I ask. "Okay." She says. "Thank you. Bye." I say and hang up. I sighed. I won't do it. I will not be held up in counseling. I will not!! I looked around. It was getting dark and about to rain. I quickly ran back to my car and drove home.

"See you finally got home." My dad said. I looked at him. "I guess I did." I say. See when my mom is not here, my dad is a whole different person. I wonder why my mom ever married him. "You should get some sleep. You have school tomrrow." He says. "When have I ever went to sleep at 8:00?" I ask. "Since you decided to change your image." He snaps. "You have no idea. I didn't want to change my image. I never really had one." I snap back. "What is your problem?" He asks. "Nothing really. It's just my own father won't look me in the eye and call me his son." I say. He looks down. "None knows. But I know my real family. It's just me and mom." I say. "I'm also your family. Why do you treat me like shit?" He asks me. "You treat me like shit. You always seemed disappointed in me. You never show the love and care mom shows me." I spit at him. "You wouldn't know even if it hit you in the face." He says. "Go to your room!" He says. "No." I say. "Excuse me?" He asks. "I said no!" I yell. He walks over to me. "You don't tell me what to do!" I say. Next thing I know, a fist comes at my face. I hold my face and chuckle. "Of course you would do something like that." I say. He then punches me in the gut. "Keep it up and you will be in a hospital." He threatens. "Tell your mom about this and trust me, you will regret it." he says and then punches me in the face once again. I was boiling but if I say something, I know I'll regret it later. He then lets go of me and pushes me towards my room. I quietly walk to it and crash on my bed. I wipe the blood off my busted lip and lay back. I quietly cry myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★