Chapter 24

"Let's go!!" I shouted and took her hand. "Our lives change from now on." She said and took entwined our fingers. We then looked around and made a run for it. "System corrupted!! System Corrupted!!" The alarm rang. "Keep watch. The cops will be hear right about now." I say hearing sirens. Here goes nothing. I smashed the door open. "Come on Laur." I say. She runs towards me and I pick her up and run. The door flew open as cops poured into the room. I held her tightly. "Ready?" I ask. She nods. We then fall out the building with our harness. She gripped me tightly. We safely made it to the ground. I unbuckled us. We then ran to my car up a block. "There's a bomb!! Run!!" They yelled. Officers poured out of the building. Boom!

The building blew up. We drove away.

"We been out here for way too long. We will never find him." She said. I took hold of her shoulders. "Who am I?" I ask her. "Ross Shor Lynch." She said. "Good now Remember that." I say. We were somewhere in Vegas. Dad always said to withdraw money in case of an emergency. This is an emergency. I did so and got gas. "I'm gonna buy some food. What would you like?" I ask. "Anything would be fine really." She said. I smile. I walked into the store and bought as much as I can carry. I looked around for Laura. She came back with a lisence plate. "Umm.... what is that for?" I ask. She changes my plate with it. She puts my plate in the back. I show her all the food. She smiles. We then get in the car. "So where to?" She asks. My phone blinks. "No. My mom is tracking my phone. Hold on." I say. I turn off my GPS. "Next to Drake." I say. "Can we stop by a hotel?" She asks. "After we buy some clothes and some appliances." I say. She smiles. I then drive off.

Your probably all confused on what's going on. We'll clue you in. About a week ago-

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~

I was there with Laura at our house. "Laura." I called. "Yes?" She responded. I motioned for her to come closer. She did. I sat her on my lap. "Look we have to go." I tell her. "No" She simply says. She said. "Do you Love Me?" I ask. "Very much. From the bottom of my heart." She said. "Do you trust me?" I ask. "As if my life depends on it." She says. I smile. "Were gonna have to move. The police are on the search for you. Turn you phone off." I say. She nods and does so. "I won't stop until I kill Drake." I threaten. "I killed or harmed Kate but she was a nice girl. She never hurt me unless it was a slap from someone else." She explained. I sighed. "You feel guilty?" I ask. She nods. I then heard police sirens in the distance and one approach. "It's time." I say. I quickly snatched our bag and we left out the back door as the front door opened. We made a run for it.

"I see you Lynch. But can you see me?" Drake's voice echoed. "Come on Laur." I said. "I can't run any more." She breathes. I put her over my shoulder and make run towards a bank looking building. We ran over and quickly got in. It was an abandoned building, with working security. We stayed there for a week.

~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~

So that's our reason for escaping the cops. We are missing but techincally on the run. Were trying to find Drake. We haven't done anything to harm anyone well except that explosion back there. Now were on our way to a hotel. Were staying there for tonight. But leaving tomrrow for L.A. Drake never left. I know exactly where to find him. I smirked. L.A here I come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★