Chapter 13

My hatred for my father caused this. He never ever once in my life looked at me like a proud father. Everytime I would either get in trouble or have sex with Laura, is the only time he looked at me as a man. So is abuse the way we both show our love for someone? He said I was burden on his life. I was the child he never wanted. I then felt tears forming in my eyes. I looked at my watch. "Times up." I say getting up. "See you tomrrow". She said as I walked out.

I was strolling around town. I then seen Laura at a corner store. I quickly ran over to her. "Laura!!" I called and she turned around. I think she didn't know it was me, yet. "Yes?" She asked as she walked closer to me. I embraced her. She was confused. I took off my hoodie and she quickly tried to pull away. I hugged her tighter. "Please don't scream!!" I say. "I won't just let go of me please." She said. "Don't run away please." I plead. She nodded. I let go of her. She backed away."Look I'm so sorry. I was a jerk. Well an asshole". I say. She giggled slightly but I can tell there were tears being held back. "Please forgive me!! I'm sorry!! I love you!!!" I say. "No you don't. Please just stay away from me." She said."Please I love you!! I know you love me!!" I yell. "I thought I loved you!! But I can't!!" She said. And with that she ran off. I kicked the wall. So close.

"Where have you been!!?" My mom asked as soon as I entered the house. "Out." I simply say. "Ross please tell me you didn't get into more trouble." She pleaded. "Mom I promised you that I wouldn't. I'm keeping that promise so please trust me." I say. "It's not that I don't trust you. It's that I'm worried. Now that they found out I'm the wife of Mark Lynch and your my son, things have gone out of hand." She says. I walk over and hug her. She hugs back. "Out of hand on my part or being his wife?" I ask. I knew the answer but I had to ask. "Both. They say it's not fair how your father uses his money for power and that you may never have a criminal record." She said. "Your that spoiled rich kid in everyone's eyes now." She adds. "So what?" I ask. "They accused me of trying to put the company out of business. Even if they wanted to fire me, they can't because then your dad would make them raise my salary". She says. "Mom. Money can't buy happiness can it?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "I know our life is a fraud but when you guys got married, you didn't know dad would be rich did you?" I ask. She nods. "Just shake it off. If it comes to the point where their harrassing you, then who is your husband?" I ask. "Mark Lynch." She answers. I smile. "He can handle it." I say. She smiles. "Thanks sweetie." She said. I nod. "Dad never wanted me did he?" I ask. She looks up shocked. "What are you talking about? Your dad always and I mean always wanted a child. He never really expected to have one as soon as we did. He spoiled you when you were like 2 years old." She smiled. She then took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She takes a photo album out. "He looks at this everyday before going to bed." She says. I look at it. It was pictures from since I was born. There was one he was smiling while holding me. Then why does he abuse me? Is that his way of showing love and care? If it is, then why hasn't he done so to mom? He loves her doesn't he? "Mom? Does dad abuse you?" I ask. She looks at me confused. "No. Why would he do that?" She asked. "Because like father, like son. I thought maybe since I abused Laura, he abused you." I say. She chuckles. "No sweetie he doesn't. If he did, you and I wouldn't be here." She said. I nod. Now I'm confused. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I would've left your father and changed everything about us." She says. I continue flipping through the pictures. Does he really love me?

"Yo Lynch!!!" A voice called behind me. Like always I was sitting on the hood of my marcedes. I looked to see Drake approaching me. "What?" I ask. "Stay away from Laura!! Stay away from my girlfriend!!" He said. "Why don't you leave me alone?" I ask. "Your lucky. Even if I told that you broke your restraining order rules, daddy big bucks will come to the rescue and throw his money. Stay away from her." He said and started walking away from me. "And if I don't?" I ask. "I'll have my brother sew you for everything you got." He smirks. "And if you do that, I may just clue the cops on your sale of illegal drugs." I smirked. His faltered. "How did you know about that?" He says. "I didn't but I do now." I smirk. "Does Laura even know?" I ask. He looks down. "Atleast I didn't beat her." He smirks. My smirk faded and my fist formed. "Leave before I smash your face in." I say. "Oh no. He's mad." He said. I seriously think he should back up. "Thanks for letting me have her by the way. Don't worry, I'll be gentle and not aggressive." He laughs. Next thing I know, a fist came at me. I saw him laughing. I'm sorry mom. I then punched him across the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long chap. Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★