Chapter 31

I looked around. I finally get to leave this hell hole.My mom was waiting outside for me. I took my stuff and walked out of the cell. I smirked at Drake as I walked out. He's no longer a problem for me. I smiled and raise my head high. I was in the holding area. I was signed out then escorted outside. I walked and smiled.

As soon as the doors opened my smile dropped. She was standing there along with my mom. "Ross!!" They said as they ran towards me. They quickly embrace me. I smile and hug them back. My mom pulls back leaving me and Laura embracing each other tightly. I nuzzle my head into her neck. "I missed you so much." She said. I missed her too. I just have to leave this life. I'm moving on and so should she. "I missed you too." I say. I felt her smile. "Come on let's go home." My mom said breaking our hug. We nod and pull away. I looked and seen she had grabbed my hand. She entwined our hands and walked towards the car. I followed.

"I'm just glad to see your back home." Mom and dad said together. I nod. "Not talking much. What's wrong?" She asks. Laura was right next to me holding my hand. I looked down to our hands and signaled for my mom look at it. She gushes."So are you guys back together?" She asks. I shake my head and look down. "No." I say. She looks at me. "Then why are you holding hands?" Dad asks. "I just want to remember this moment." She answered. Her warmth filled my heart but I can't. It is selfish of me. I want her to move on and forget me. Makes sense to me but not to her. I told her to love me but now I want her to forget me. "We'll leave you two a-" I raise my hand cutting my mom off. "I would like to relax. For that I will be in my room." I say getting up. "Sure. Would you like some food?" She asks. "No. Thank you. I just want to be alone". I breathe and walk away. Of course that small hand was still in mine and she was not letting go. I guess we'll be in my room.

I close my door as soon as I get there. She bites her lip and looks at me. I walk towards my closet and get some clothes to change. I was feeling really icky. I took a tank and some sweats. I take my shirt off. "So your just going to pretend I am not here?" She finally speaks up. I look over at her. "I told you to forget me and you showed up today. Why?" I ask. "Don't you see. I love you. You told me to love you and I am. You can't throw my heart back in my face. I own yours and you own mine. You will not push me away." She said and walked over to me. "I know my Ross who loves and cares for me is standing right in front of me. I need him right now". She said. "Well go find him because he's not here." I say bitterly. She laughs and comes closer to me. "He's right here. I love you. I know you love me. Stop fighting and embrace our love.I will not forget you. You will love me like I love you." She said and wrapped her arms around my waist. "You can't do this to me. It's unfair to me." She mumbled. Ugh! If I didn't love her so much… I looked down at her. I unwrap her arms. "I'm gonna shower and be right back." I say. She nods and sits on my bed.

I walked back into my room feeling refreshed. I can start over. When I go back to school in 2 days, everyone will wonder where I've been or say something stupid. "How do you feel?" She asked. I totally forgot she was still here. "I got you some hot chocolate and cookies." She said. I smile slightly. "Thank you." I say. I then turn on my tv and join her on my bed. I lay back. "Ross I-" I cut her off. "Just come here." I say. She smiles and scoots closer to me. She turns off the tv. "Why did you do that?" I ask. "Because I want to know what's the deal between us." She said and crossed her arms. Thinking back to all the reasons I wanted to be with her in the first place, I can't let her go. I love her to much. I let her go the first time and she came back to me. Were meant to be. I looked at her. "What?" She asked. I take hold of her hands and stand up.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feels!! Check out Our Time~Auslly if you haven't already.Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★