Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~ Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let go!! Ross please just let go!!" She shouted. "No. You tell me the truth." I said to her. "I told you the truth". "Look me in the eye and tell me that!!" I say making her face me. "Ross!! I swear I didn't cheat on you!! Jason is a liar!! You'll believe him over me!! He said to me that he would've have me!!! I said no to him!! I told him I'm only yours I promise!!! Ask Kelly!!!" She shouted. I loosen my grip on her. "Then why did you kiss him!!??" I ask. "I didn't!! He made it seem like I did. I swear on everything I love!! I didn't!! I only love you." She said. I sighed. I release her. "Even though your aggressive sometimes and mean, your still the one for me." She says. I look at her. "I promise. There is no other guy in my life besides my father." She tells me. I embrace her. She hugs back. "I'm sorry for doubting you." I say. "It's okay." She whispers. "I love you too." I whispered.

~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~

Yet she still stayed with me. I was never the best boyfriend that all these girls made me out to be. I was a jerk. I never really took into consideration how she felt. It was always about me. I was never going to kill her. I love her. Everyone is making it sound like I'm a criminal. Well about to become one. I held the hammer above my head. I looked at house. We built this together. It was filled with all our precious memories. Our first kiss, first fight,our very first conference. It was on someone else's property and to find someone destroying it, they would probably call the cops. I don't care. She knew I would someday. That day is today. I put the hammer through the wall. I beat the entire house to bits. I traded the hammer for a bat. I swung at the windows. I did all of this out of anger and frustration. First she left me for some dude and now I'm not even allowed to be near her. She's acting so insensative!! I quickly ran out as the house came crumbling down before me. I threw my bat and it hit some car driving down the road. 'Shit' I mumbled. Before I can move. "Freeze!!" A cop says behind me. I may just have killed somebody with a bat that wasn't even in my hands. Mom is gonna kill me. "Hands behind your head!!" He calls out. I do so. I turn and face him. He walks towards me and handcuffs me. "Anything you say will be used against you in court!!" He says as he tightens the cuffs. I hate authority. Out the corner of my eye, I see her. Why is she everywhere I am!!!? He puts me in the car. I grit my teeth. "Why!!!?" She shouted. I'm guessing I just threw the bat at her new boyfriend's car. She looked at the house and dropped to her knees. I smirked. I really am a criminal. Wait till mom finds me tonight. The car then starts to move. I sit and bite my lip. Even for the slightest word can bring me a longer term. I'm sure dad will bail me out. Well atleast I know mom will. Unless she's upset and makes me stay for a few days. I look out the window and noticed I was outside the jail. Here we go. I have to get processed. Wish me luck. Well them actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!! Damn he a bad ass!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★