Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~

After driving off, my speed just increased. "Ross!!! Slow down!!!" She said. I ignored her and soon we were at our location. I stepped on the brake, hard. From the shock her head hit the airbag in front of her. Luckily it didn't come out. I got out the car and walked over to her side. I then took her out, holding onto her. "Let's go." I say and drag her inside. As soon as we get in, I threw her on the ground. She looked all around the place. "Is this what you want to leave!!!?" I ask. This was covered in all our memories. "You can't leave me and you won't leave me". I say to her. She gets up. "I can will. There is nothing stopping me is there?" She asked. I approached her. "If you planned on leaving me so many times why didn't you do it!!??!" I shout at her. "Because I love you!!! I can't leave something I love!!! But standing here and looking at what I love, turned it into pure hate!!" She snapped. I took hold of her arm. I was mad. "Let go Ross!!!" She said. Her telling me to let go just made me even more mad. "Your hurting me!!" She cried. I released and once again dropped her onto the ground. She sat there and cried. I slapped her. "Please just leave me alone." She begged. I pulled back up. "Tell me exactly why you want to leave me!!" I say. She turned her face to face me. She refused to look at me. I took her by her hair and made her look up at me. "I'm tired of your constant change of emotions!! One moment your this loving boyfriend and the next I'm your worst enemy!! I can't take it anymore!!!" She said. I let go of her hair and took hold of her cheeks. "Sshhh...It's okay. I won't hurt you." I said as I wiped away her tears. I take her over to the couch and sit with her on my lap."You already did now please let go of me." She said. I looked at her neck and planted kisses on it. "Please let me go." She said. I held her up by the waist. "No. Please just let me go." She cried. I release her waist. "Why?" I say. She crawls off me. "Please just let me go. I won't say anything to anybody about this. When did you become this monster?" She said. "Monster!!?" I ask. "Yes. Where's Ross? Where's the guy I fell in love with!!!?" She asked. "Where's the girl I fell in love with?" I asked her. "I'm right here!! You changed!!!" She said. I hate how everyone kept saying I changed. I'm still the same old me. I punched her. I didn't know why but I did. "Laur I'm s-" she cut me off. "No don't!!! Leave me alone!!! I want nothing to do with you!!! I don't love you!!! I hate you!! I hate you!!" She screamed at me. Next thing I know, I was brutally beating my girlfriend. She crawled away as I walked behind her. "Whatever it is I did, I'm sorry." She cried hysterically. I know what caused this. It was all my anger towards everyone telling me what to do and to change. Why can't everyone accept me for me???!!! "Why won't everyone accept that this is who I am!!??" I say and punch the wall. After all this, she comes to comfort me. "I accept you but you have let me in!!! You can't keep everything to yourself!!" She said while hugging my legs. I pushed her off me. She then remained and cried on the floor. "You don't love me. You wouldn't have done this to me." She said. I looked towards her. "No don't come near me." She said. I walked towards her. She scooted away. "I said stay away from me. Stay the hell away from me!!" She screamed at me. Right when I was going to grab her, my mom walked in. "Ross Shor Lynch!!!!" She shouted. She instantly ran over. "What are you doing!!?" She said and looked at the beaten,broken, crying girl on the ground. "Why would you do this!!!??" She asked. A couple officers then walked in taking me. My mom embraced her and rubbed her head trying to calm her down. My head started spinning taking everything I had just done in. I fell to my knees.

~~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~

My head started spinning. "Ross? Are you okay?" She asked me. "I'm fine." I say. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Positive. Anyway that's what happened. I abused my Laura. I abused the one that meant the most to me. I can't ever forgive myself." I say. "So you abused her because no one accepted you for who you are? You took all that anger and frustration out on her. I honestly think that their is something else triggering this anger of yours." She said. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Is there any issues you have at home or school?" She asked. Then it clicked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn! Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★