Chapter 15

I head inside the school for detention. I walked in the classroom and sat down. I didn't bother looking at the teacher in charge. I looked to my left and there Laura was. She was in the farthest corner in the left. I looked around to see it was just us in the room. I guess she didn't seem to notice me. I dropped a textbook near me. She looked up at me. I looked at her. Our gazes met. "What are you doing here!!??" She said gripping her book tighter. "Oh you know detention. Something your jackass of a boyfriend caused me!!" I said to her. "Don't call him that!! You caused this on yourself!!" She snapped at me. I looked to the doorway and saw no one yet. I got up. "No!! Stay where you are!!" She said. I walked closer to her. "I love your strength. I wouldn't push my luck if I were you. Drake is no honey in your tea. I suggest you dump him before he drags you into something deep." I warned her and sat back in my seat. "What do you know?!" She asked. "I know everything. You may not believe me but I know deep inside is a little part of you that does. There always was in the Laura I fell in love with." I say. She flinched. I then put my feet on the desk in front of me. "Even if she was mad or upset with me, she would always side with me." I smirk. "Too bad that Laura is gone. This is me now". She snapped. "No it isn't. Never was and never will be. Now will you listen or do I have to make you?" I ask. "I want nothing to do with you! I don't even wanna be present and breathe the same air". She snapped. I got up with my chair hitting the wall. She flinched. I walked towards her. "Stay there!! Stay away from me!!" She said and gripped her book even tighter. I leaned towards her. "Aww. It's on your face, you miss me." I said. She held back some tears. "No I don't". She spit. "Aww. I miss you too. I love you." I say. She flinched once again. "No you don't. You wouldn't have hurt me." She said and looked down. I reached my hands towards her. "Don't touch me." She said. I ignored her and took hold of her cheeks. She was shaking. She knows even the slightest movement can make the situation worse for her. "Please let go of me". She said. I kissed her forehead. She was scared for her life. "I can take care of you." I say. She shakes her head. "Your breaking the rules for your restraining order." She pointed out. I knew. "Laura, Drake will get you in serious trouble. Kick him to the curb while you still can." I say. She gets out of my hands. "Don't tell me what to do!" She said. She knows she can just scream and all the teachers will run in here right? I kissed her eyelash. She closed her eyes. I kissed her cheek, jawline,neck,exposed shoulder, then her hand. "I love you and miss you." I say. She took back her hand. I looked at her lips. She must've noticed because she bit them. "You miss me. It's written all over your face. I know you love me and I love you too." I say. She gripped her book the tightest she could. Her hands were red. "Calm down. I won't hurt you." I reassured her. "How can I be sure? How will I know?" She asked. I kissed her cheek and trailed kisses down her jawline to her neck as she closed her eyes once again. "You know you can't." I say. "Please back away from me". She said. I left my mark and released her. "I'll leave you with that." I smirk. She knew what I was talking about. She reached towards her neck. "What have you done!?" She asked. "Your mine and mine alone." I say. She let a tear fall. "I hate you." She said. "And I love you. Take my advice on Drake." I say and with that I leave while smirking.

"Why were you out so late?" Dad asks as soon as I walk in. "Before I answer that, let me ask you some questions." I say. I need to know the truth. "What is it?" He asked. "How come I haven't seen you lately? Are you cheating on mom?" I ask. His eyes widen with shock. "Nonsense! I would never cheat on your mom!! She's my life. She's the only who stood by me through thick and thin!!" He said. I smile slightly. I take out the picture she gave me. "What happened to this?" I ask. He looks at the picture. "Where did you get this?" He asked. "Mom gave it to me. Did you always smile like that towards me or you just faked it for the camera?" I ask. "I always smiled like that since you were born." He says. "Then how come you abuse me? How come you never looked at me like a proud father!!?? I was the child you never wanted!!" I shout. "No!! You are everything I have ever wanted!!! I was always proud of you!!! The abuse was when you turned about 7. You always told your mom how much you loved her and cared for her. You would smile so brightly that the entire room shines!! You have never smiled like that towards me. One night when it was just us, you asked for your mom and I said she was at work. You told me you didn't want to hang with me. You said you hated me. You wouldn't listen to me and kept shouting 'I hate you!!' Do you know how that makes me feel? A child telling the one that created them that they hate them? As a parent that is the most heartbreaking to them." He said. He had tears in his eyes. "Ross, I spoiled you to the roots. Everytime I tried to get you to listen to me, you wouldn't. It was always about you and your mom. You practically kicked me out your life. You and mom mean the world to me!"He said as tears started to flow. "Then how come you never let me do anything on my own? How come you never looked at me as a man!!?? Or your son!!!??You called me a burden on your life!!" I spit. "I was mad. You backed up your mom and she backed you up.Who was gonna back me up huh?" He asks. "I can never let go of you!! I love you so much!!" He said. I walked over and hugged him. This is the man made out to be my father. "I only did it because I love you. If I felt you were really a burden, then why would I bail you out so many times?" He asked. "Why is it that only times you paid any attention to me was when I was either in trouble or about my sex life?" I ask. "Because those are times when you need me most. I needed my father then but he wasn't there. I went to my mom and it was just akward." He said. "Your mom would've gave you a speech about always being protected and junk about pregnancy." He said. I chuckle. "Look I'm sorry okay. I just can't seem to let go of you. I love you son." He said and hugged me tighter. I guess forgive and forget right. "I'm sorry too. I don't hate you. I love you too, dad." I say and hug back. He breathes out. "Now why were you late?" He asks. I sigh. "This should be good." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! They made up!!! Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Love me♥RauraOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara