Chapter 10

"Ross!!" A guy yelled behind me.I  was sitting on my car looking at sky. I stood up and looked at the dude. He was mad and had his fist balled up. "What?" I ask. "I heard you took out my man Randy with a bat last week." He says. "Randy?" I ask. Oh. So the bat must've injured his friend. Oops sorry. "You think it's funny?" He asks getting madder. "Do you see me laughing?" I ask. 3 guys join him. Am I about to get jumped? I promised my mom I wouldn't fight or get in trouble. "Look. If your looking for trouble, please look for it somewhere else. I don't know a Randy. He doesn't know me. So now excuse me." I say removing myself from the cluster. "What? Are you scared?" He asks. "Yes. I'm scared I may break your face." I say. People "Oh'. "Listen Lynch. I'm here for his fares." He says. "I don't care. Now get out of my way!!" I say getting mad. The little brunnete who I miss dearly speaks up. "Get out his way Jack." She says. "He's dangerous." She adds. "Oh I'm so scared." He teases. "I'm serious. Don't provoke him. He's dangerous." She says refusing to meet my gaze. People crowd her. "You heard her. Now move or I move you." I threaten. "Oh", everyone says. "This isn't over." He says and walks away from me with his little crew. I smirk. I'm aware of all my surroundings. Or so I thought.

~~~~~~~~~ Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with her beautiful face over me. She smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah why?" I ask. "Well you kinda fainted and so I brought you here." She tells me. I looked around and seen I was surrounded by white walls. "I tried to get up. She stops me. "I think it's better if you lay down for a while. Your in a hospital." She says. I look and see the machine next to me. Oh now that makes more sense. "How did I get here?" I ask her. "Well. We were walking into our next class and next thing I know, you were passed out on the floor." She says. She then giggles. I chuckle along with her. "You have a cute giggle." I say. She blushes. "Thank you. Does your head hurt?" She asks. I shake my head. "You know your cute right?" She says and looks away still blushing. "Did you know your beautiful?" I say. She blushes harder then looks at me. I look into her eyes. I could just melt in those beautiful eyes. Nice big brown eyes. Before I knew it, I was looking at her lips. Pink and full of life. She must've noticed because she giggled. I looked back at her. "Your funny." She laughs. I was just infactuated with her laugh. A nurse then walks in. "You may leave." She says. She then walks out. I look back at Laura. "You ready to go?" She asks. I nod. "Do I have a choice?" I ask. She laughs and holds out her hand. I take it. This sends sparks through my body. I stand up. I could look at her all day. She cleared her throat and took her hand back akwardly. I scratch the back of my head akwardly. "Thank you." I say. She nods. "Do you maybe… want to hang out after school?" I ask. Her eyes glisten. "Sure. I have something to show you." She said. We then start heading for the door. She goes for the handle same time as me. "Um… ladies first." I say opening the door for her. She smiles and we head out the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~

That day we first met and we first hung out. I miss so much. That day was also the day we built this destroyed house. I looked at the reck before me. I destroyed the only thing that reminded me of her. The only thing that reminded her of me. But only for something good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★