Chapter 16

He looked at me curiously. "Ross?" He says. "I broke my restraining order rules. I touched Laura and she allowed it so I'm not in trouble. If some kid named Randy tries to sue me, I will report his brother." I say. "Why would he sue you?" He asks. "Because remember my $100,000 damage that you had bailed me out of, yea you see... I actually threw the bat at a car and I guess he was in it. He said he'll press charges or even better sue me. He won't as long as I know his brother Drake is selling illegal drugs." I explain. He sighs. "You really are my son." He said and hugged me tighter. So it is true. Like father, like son. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Well when I was about your age, I knew stuff like this from people all around me. I was not the typical rich kid everyone thinks you are now. I never got in trouble with the law like you do but the problems all true." He says.I look at him. "Then I met your mom and she just made my life something totally brand new. She told me to change. At first I was mad because she didn't accept me for me but then I realized that she only wanted what was best for me." He says breathing out. Just like Laura. "Drake says even though your my dad, he said he can put me in prison for breaking my restraining order rules." I tell him. "I'll do everything I can to not let that happen." He says and smiles. "Thanks dad." I say. He nods and hug once again.

So it's been about 4 months and my counseling is over in 3 weeks. I learned so much. I can control my anger and now I'm even the football captain. I've been on good terms with both my parents. I have been doing better in school. The nerds only do subjects I don't want to do, which is all of them. I've seen Laura in every of my classes. I don't know what happened to her and Drake but I'm sure he found out about the hickey. I smirk.Usually we sit in the back together but now I'm in the back, by myself. I would normally flirt with her while she smiles trying to listen to the teacher talk. I smile thinking back to it.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"You look lovely today." I say. She smiles and looks up front. "Thank you." She whispers. "You know after school we can have some fun. What do you think?" I ask. She blushes. "Are you asking me on a date?" She asks while whispering. "Call it what you want". I say. She blushes. "I'll love too." She says. "Great. I'll pick you up at 7." I say. "Where are we going?" She asks. The teacher looks over at us. I pretend to read while she pretends to write what's on the board. "My bed." I wink. She blushes to the point she's red in the face. "I'm playing. Dinner at the new place that just opened. Dress nicely. If I approve maybe there will be a part 2 in our date." I wink. She then flings her pen across the room. "Oops. Can you go get that for me?" She asks cheekily. "Sure. Anything for the bae." I say. She blushes as I wink and get up. Everyone looks at me. "What? Just getting a thrown pen." I say glaring at her. She smiles. I pick it up and then walk back to my seat. "There is definately a part 2. Make that at 7. I'll pick you up then." I say and look at the teacher. She now redder than a beet root. I chuckle and wink.

~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~

"Lynch!!!" Mrs.Nancy shouted in my face. "Yes?" I ask. "Are you even paying attention in my class?" She asked. "If I said yes, that would be a lie so no." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Teens." She says. "Teachers." I say and roll my eyes. I heard chuckles and giggles from the class. Laura just looked at me. I smirked and winked. She bit her lip and turned around. She will be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crazy!!! Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★