Chapter 21

She kissed back. No way! She was kissing back!!?? I held her waist and pulled her closer as her arms came around my neck. We were fighting for dominance as our heads moved from left and right. I can't believe it's really happening. I pulled away due to lack of oxygen. We rested our heads together and caught our breath. I trail kisses down her neck as she closed her eyes blissfully. She wrapped legs around me. I held her up and then laid down on the bed with her. She smiled then kissed me. I kissed back. After a rough makeout session, I pulled away. I rolled off her and laid next to her.

"Why?" I ask. She looks at me. "Why didn't you push me away? Or shiver?" I ask. She bit her lip. "Ross I need you to leave L.A now!!" She said. "Why?" I ask as I sit up. "For me!! Look I love you!! Drake is messed up!! He tried to kill me!! I came here to this hotel because the is the only place I'm safe, in your arms." She said and cried while hugging me. I smile. "So you love me for me?" I ask. She looks up. "Always have." She said and smiles. "What was with you?" I ask. "I'll cancel your restraining order. I want us to be together. Drake is watching my every move. The knife earlier, that was one he told her to stab me." She said. "We will. Who's her?" I ask. "Kate." She simply says. "He was cheating on me with her." She adds. I gritted my teeth and took deep breaths. "I need you to leave L.A please. Make it seem like a vacation. I forgive you but what Drake did was worse." She whispered and pulled away. "What did he do?" I ask. She looks down then back at me. She bit her lip. "He was high and drunk almost every night. He came to my house and……" She teared up. They started flowing.

"And what?" I ask. She couldn't talk to the tears so she waited until she was calm. "He abused me and raped me." She finally said. I was then livid. She grabbed my fists. "No. Please. Go to our place just outside of L.A. I'll meet you there." She instructed. "I'm not afraid of Drake. I'll take him any day or time. He knows that I'll kill him." I tell her. "Yes. That is why I need you to leave. I know what your capable of  and I'm scared." She said. "Scared of what!?" I say. "I'm scared of what you might do. If you do kill him, you'll be in jail. I can't live with myself knowing I'm the cause. I should've never left you. Yes you did abuse me but you have always respected me. I deserve to be in jail and not here with you." She said. I felt uneasy. "Why do you deserve to be in jail?" I ask. She looks down and then starts crying. I hug her. "No. You'll come down with me. Please leave." She said and looked up at me. "Not without you. I will help you. I love you. Just believe and love me too". I say. I wipe her tears with my thumbs. "I do. I can't drag you. There is one more thing about that knife you should know." She said. I looked in eyes. She was torn. "Do you Love Me? If you do then you can trust me." I say. She nods and smashes her lips on mine. I kiss back.We fall back onto the bed and makeout with her on top of me. She pulls away. "I………" She trails off. I rub her back. "Spit it out!" I say. "I……killed Kate." She finally says. WHAT!!???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long Chap. What!!?? Laura? You did what!!!?? Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★