Chapter 25

We checked in under Jenson. Hotel security was suspicious of us so we had to change our names. It's like we were on some run away mission. I know my actions and I know for a fact that this is it. I know where Drake is and I will end it. My parents are worried sick since I have been gone for more than expected. Eh? It is all worth it.

"I'm going to take a shower in this bathroom. You can have that one". She says. I nod and take my shirt off. "I'll see you in a bit." I say and go into the bathroom.

After my steaming shower, I wrapped a towel around me and dried my hair. I like my hair when it's dry. I walk in and see Laura."Hey." I simply say. She smiles and undoes the towel around her hair. "How's my hair look?" She asked. I screamed. "What did you do!?" I ask. She laughs. "Relax. It's temperary." She says. She then approaches me."But why those colors?" I asked.Her hair was purple, blue, green, bright pink, and orange. She playfully hits my chest. "Shut up." She says. "I don't wanna." I smirk. She always kisses me to shut me up. "Really Ross?" She asks. "Yes Laura." I say cheekily. She rolls her eyes and turns to walk away. I grab her waist. "No! Put me down!!" She laughed. "Gladly." I say and take her to the bed. I crawl on top her then tickle her. She was so small. I smiled and laughed along with her. She was red in the face so I let her breathe.

I smile and tried to get off her. "Stay." She said. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I've been really bad lately." She said biting her lip. I smirk and wrap my arms around her waist. "Then I'll have to punish you." I smirked. She blushed. I brought our faces together. I pretended to kiss her but didn't. Everytime our lips are about to make contact, I rest my forehead on hers. She was mad. I rolled off her. "Hey!" She said. "What?" I ask innocently. I take my clothes and walk into the bathroom.

"Closer." She said. "How much closer do you want this because this is the best I can do!!" I say getting frustrated. She smirks. "Closer." She says. Ugh! "You bring it closer!!" I say and put my feet on the couch. "Your no help." She says. "Why thank you." I say and pop my invisible collar.She glares at me. I kiss her cheek. "Love you". I say. "How much?" She asks crossing her arms. I pull up my pinky. "This much." I joke. She smacks me. "Fine now it's this much." I say pointing to the air. I laugh as she pouts. "You don't love me?" She said. I pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her cheek. "Of course, I will always love you." I say. She smiles and snuggles into my chest. "I love you too." She mumbles. I turn towards the tv. She plays with my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raura!!! Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★