Chapter 33

I walked into school on monday and as soon as I did, everybody froze. Its weird how I'm still allowed to come here. People made my path clear of everything. Guys hugging their girlfriends and students against the walls. Am I really that terrifying? I continued walking and smirking all the way to my locker. A group of guys were standing around it laughing and throwing paper balls. I clear my throat. They all look at me. "Sorry who are you and what are you guys doing here?" I ask. "Oh sorry. We're on our way to class." They say hurriedly and walk away. I smirk and get my stuff out my locker.

"Saw you picking on the freshmen. Why?" She scolded me. I kiss her head. "I wasn't. They were surrounding my locker and I asked who were they and what they were doing by my locker. I wouldn't do that. I am just a jock not a bully." I defend myself. She smirks and leans on my locker. "Do you honestly want me to believe that?" She asked. What is she trying to say? "Why wouldn't you?" I ask. She laughs. "Okay. You got me." She says. "Well now I'm gonna need you to move because your in my way." I say pointing to my locker. "Like you even do anything." She said. "Laur? I love you but I'm offended now. See you later." I joke holding my heart. I know I don't. "Okay. I'm sorry." She said. "Oh it's okay." I say sarcastically. "Really?" She smiled. I frown. "No." I say and take hold of her arm. I then put her to the side and open my locker. Next is a free period so I guess all I'll need is…well her. I put everything away and close my locker. I then put her back and put my hands on either side of the locker with her in the middle. "So? Afterschool?" I ask. She smiles. "What are we doing?" She asked. "Did you accept or?" I ask. She leans in. "Tell me if this answers your question." She whispered. I smirk. "No PDA!" I heard someone yell. I look and see Mr. Mirand. He pointed at me. I smirk and smash our lips together. She kissed back. I then pull away and look back at him. He had his head in his hands and was mumbling. I smirk and then take her hand. I put my arm over her shoulder and entwined our fingers and started to head to class.

"Ugh! Can you believe she got back together with him?" "I know right." "Then again they are a cute couple but we would be so much cuter." I look at all of them. Ya not even in the slightest. I sit down at my lunch table which is outside. Well it's basically the hood of my car not even a table. "Hey." Laura calls as she approaches.I smile and look at her. "How about we ditch and get some real food?" I ask. She nods."That would be cool except I never really ditched before." She said. "Hey! Becca!" I call out. She turns around. "Yes you! When they call Laura's name say here." I say. She nods. Their voices are about the same perky way. I get in the car. She stands there biting her lip. "We can always eat that crap." I say. She gets in the car. I smirk and drive off.

"I love you." I say and peck her cheek. "I love you more." She said pecking my nose. I lay back in the grass.She lays her head on my chest. "You will always make me happy and were meant to be." She said. I looked at the clouds. She gets up and sits next my head. She lifts it and puts it on her lap. She then plays with my hair. "Were meant to be." I say. She nods. "And don't you ever forget that." She says. I chuckle. "I'll love you forever and hope to take care of you. I will try my best to keep you happy. I will keep loving you no matter what. I'll love you as long as you Love Me." I say. She smiles. "As long as you Love Me." She echoed. She then leaned down. I connected our lips and she smiled as kissed back. I love her so much. Yes were young but it's only a matter of time before we're considered old people. I love being young but growing up is part of it all. I learned a lot in these past few months. I'll always love her as long as she Loves Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it!! I love you guys!! Your amazing and thanks for the support!:) Comment and Vote like crazy like you guys always do when I post. Your all amazing. Sequal to Coverage~Auslly is out now!  Check it out if you didn't. Bye lots of love!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★♥★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★