Chapter 2

I am a senior in high school. I hate school so much. I can't wait to leave this dump. I just left that class they call chemistry. So boring. I start my counsseling today. I honestly don't need counseling. I can manage. I have no problems. I am not failing any of my classes which is a shocker because I don't do anything. Usually all I do is sit there and stare into space. I guess dad must've hired some nerds. I think he uses his fortune to extreme. I don't like using my father's fortune. I want to be noticed for me. She was the only one that noticed that. I sighed and walked through the hallway.

I seen her at the fountain. I was going to walk up to her but 17 students surrounded her. They then walked away with her. I sighed. I kept walking until I got to my next class, world history. Great another class to sit and stare. I walked in and everyone looked at me. I walked to my usually seat in the back. They followed my every move. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." I said.  "Detention Lynch." Mr.Hemming says. "I didn't even do anything. I can't today. I have somewhere to be." I snapped.He walked over to me. "I suggest you get your act together mister. You ar-" I cut him off. "I don't care. I suggest you get out of my face. Take it as a threat or take it as a threat." I said getting mad. "Woah! Calm down. You have no reason to be upset." He says. "No I have every reason. Your lecturing me and yet those two are making out in the corner." I say pointing to two students in the corner. "Get out of my face. Your irritating me." I say. He slowly backed away. I heard girls giggling and others whispering. I sunk down into my seat. I hate everyone.

"Ross. Please talk to me." My mom pleaded. "Mom. I love you but I don't wanna talk about it okay." I say. "Why not!!??" She snapped. "I just don't want to okay!!" I snap back. "Where did I go wrong?" She cried. "I never raised you up to be this way. Why would you lay your hands on the one that meant the most to you!!!?" She questioned. I flared with anger. "Let it go!!" I say to her. "You hurt the poor girl. You always protected her!!! Why would you do such a thing !!!?? She never did anything to have that happen to her!!!" She said. "You don't know the whole story!!! So back off!!!" I say angrily. I started to walk away. "Then tell me!!! Tell me exactly why!!!?? " She cried. "I have to go see my counseler." I said bitterly and walked away fron her. "Ross!!!" She yelled after me. I kept going.

I was not going to talk. I sat across from her and crossed my arms. "Why are you being so stubburn?" She says frustrated. "Why am I here?" I ask. "Court Law. Now they said that you have anger issues." She tells me. "I don't have such thing. I control over all my actions". I say. "Really? Then why have you recently hurt your girlfriend?" She asked. I sat back and shut my mouth. "I don't want to be here." I say. "Same way you didn't  want to hurt her but you did!!" She spit. I balled up my fist. "You don't know me!!! You don't know anything about me and so I suggest you stay the hell away from my private matters." I screamed and ran off. I didn't know where I was going but I did know I didn't want to be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is he sure he doesn't have anger issues? Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★