Chapter 29

WARNING: RAURA FEELS ON OVERLOAD!!!!

So here I am. In a place I thought I would never be.I wondered how I ended up here. This one place, I thought I would never be. But yet I'm here!! How? How am I here? I'm sitting in cell for trying to kill someone. But atleast I fell for fighting for what I loved. I will out of here soon. I may be just like everyone else but I'm spoiled. I really was spoiled to the roots. I practically get candy for every wrong thing I do. I honestly feel that is wrong. I tapped the mean looking guard in front of me.

"What!?" He asked. "Do you want me to tell my mom how you are at your job?" I smirk. He crossed his arms. "You owe me a little more respect otherwise someone is not getting a big check." I say. "Listen kid. Just sit quietly and nothing goes wrong." He says. Goes wrong? Is there a plan being carried out? I heard cries fall into the room. "Laura!!" I yelled as soon as I seen my short, candy color haired beauty. She ran towards the guards. "Ross!!" She called out. "Step back." He ordered. "It's okay. She's my girlfriend." I say. "According to this file she's not. Now step back." He said. "Yes she is now let her through before I tell my mom you guys were horrible at your jobs." I say. "What's that suppose to mean?" They ask. "Nothing." I say. "Please. I have to see him." She pleaded. They were pratically covering me. "Who may you be?" They ask. I flick him. "What?" He asked. "Just move so I can see her face." I said. They sighed and moved.

"No touching." They said. They are practically treating me like the rest of those scumbags in there. What's the point? I roll my eyes and grab her arm through the bar. "We said no touching!!" They say. "Shut up!!" We say. I try to hug her. "I'm so sorry. I should've ended it when you told me to." She said. I smile. "I'll get you out of here. We are not staying here. Were leaving this place." She said. "It's okay. I promise it's over.I got the load on Drake out. You already know I won't take shit from anyone." I say. She looks back at the guards. She takes a key out her pocket and unlocks my cell and steps inside and then locks us both in. "Hey! What are you doing!!?" A guard asked. "If he's gonna be here, then so am I." She said and put the key in her pocket. "You can't do that!!" He called out. "I am aren't I?" She asked. She smirked. "Just do your job." I say. They then turn around grumbling. I looked at my girl in front of me. We stare at each other like it's the first time we met. We then embrace each other. I hug her tightly. I didn't want to but I have to do this.

We sit on my new bed and just held onto each other. I pulled away. "Laur?" I said. I realized that she was asleep on my chest. I kiss her forehead. I lean back and she shifts to become comfortable. "You have food delivery." They said. I looked at the plate. Mom really did it. I point over to the corner. They nod and push it as far in as possible.

"Really?"I ask. She nods. "Well my mom sent over some right there." I say. She goes over and picks it up. Every moment I'm spending with her just burns to the core. "Oh I love her cooking." She said as she came and sat next to me. "Open up." She said holding out the fork for me. I turn it towards her. "No. Eat for me. I can't deal with all of this already." She said. "I'm not hungry." I say. She turns it back towards me. "Please. Just eat." She begged. "I said I'm not hungry." I said a bit bitterly. "Eat for me. You will eat for me." She said as she glared daggers into my eyes. I take a bite. She smiled then returned to her stern face. She practically wouldn't eat unless she fed me first. I fed her and forced at smile. She was now playing with my hands. "Laura. You have to go." I say. "What do yo-" I cut her off. I kiss her passionately. She kissed back. I took the key out her pocket in the process. I pull away. "You have to go. I love you but you can't love me. Your not meant for me." I say and back away from her. I feel content. She tried to come close but I held my hand out. "No. You can't!! We belong together!!" She shouted. "I love you. I do but do it for yourself. Go and forget about me.Go! Leave and be happy!" I say. "No! I love you!! I won't leave! " She said. I opened the cell and grabbed her. "No! Please! I love you!! This can't be happening!! Don't you Love me?!" She asked. "I do!! I just want whats best for you!! I'm not it. I want better for you!! I love you. I know you love me but if you love me then you would walk out this cell and do what I told you to do.Go and don't look back! Just go!" I say. "I love you and I'm not leaving you again!!!"She said tears streaming down her face. I wiped them. I kiss her cheek and then close my cell, locking her out. "I love you and it's over. We can't be together anymore." I say and walk over to my bed. "Nooo!!! She pounded on the cell. "Ross!! Please!! I love you!!!" She said and her crying became softer although hysterical.  "I just want what's best for you." I whisper. I wipe my tears and lay down. "Please." I heard her softly say, catching her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nooooooo!!!!! What kind of selfish little *coughs* I mean. Hey guys!! I love you guys!! I know I'm a jerk! Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★