Public Announcement

Hello everyone, this is a short update of this story. I first want to say thank you to everyone who is enjoying this story. This is my first big story I ever written, and it has evolved in ways I did not expect. I am excited on where it is going now and all the potential it has.

A few things going forward. I am planning on using the original storyline more as a guideline, loosely following that plot. I personally have a lot of ideas that I came up with and I think they will be fun to write down.

I currently have three big campaigns/operations planned out and maybe more down the road. I also have a few more new characters coming in. I also plan on diving into the political reality (like the manga did) in the story, seeing how this fantasy world might affect our world (However though, my focus is on the fantasy world first).

As I said, this fan flick has grown far bigger than I expected. I figured it would get 300 views max and I would peak out at 5 chapters. One thing I realized is that it is taking far longer to flesh out scenes (Siege of Italica lasting 7 chapters now). I dont see that as a bad thing, if it takes that long then so be it. I rather focus more on quality and feeling natural then forced and rushed.

One other major thing I am doing now is archiving everything. This story has grown far bigger and there are way too many characters to mentally keep track of. Some of them are beginning to have far more depth and it is become harder to keep track of it all. Again, I dont see that as a negative but a fun challenge.

I dont plan on releasing 5 chapters a week; I been wanting to get Italica done so I could move on to other plans.

In addition, I am begin to go back on past chapters and fix them. No plot changes, just grammar and spelling. Some minor structure changes based on what I learned but what you know now will still be the same.

Thank you all and enjoy, I enjoy feedback, tips and ideas. All this is unknown territory for me, and it has been a amazing experience.