Public Annoucment

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I did one of these. It felt like a good time to do another. The story seems to be going strong and I like to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this for this long. 77 chapters, damn. Thank you to everyone who has been helping me in the background, it has been a great help. I hope everyone has been enjoying everything, the plot, the characters, the world, the pace.
Going to start by saying this current arc is taking far longer then expected. It has pretty much consumed all story plots because it has grown so massive. A lot of ideas I been wanting to do keeps getting pushed back like character moments like the last three chapters. That doesn't mean I have been disappointed in what has been done. What I have plan with Krysist, I believe he is going to blow you away with what I have plan. Same with the rest of the arc. I don't want to cut back on anything or half ass anything.
A big pressure I been under with the story is the holidays. I do blame on Thanksgiving and Christmas stories and it has been hard to make sure everything properly lines up. I hope people give me a little slack on plot timing. I know NATO Forces would be moving faster then what I have been showing. I'm trying to juggle many arcs at once and do the characters right.
Some things I am trying to work on:
- Doing more character stuff. Just like the last two chapters I really want to do more of them. I regret not doing more in the beginning of the story. I look back and I now can see I could have done so much more. Also, I want to try and expand on a few more characters on Vanguard-7 and other ones. I always intended to however it has proven to be far harder then I expected.
- More side stories. I am going to try and slow down on main plot and do other side stories after I am done with Elies. I have tons of ideas I like to do, Falmart is a massive place. The Empire is larger then the Mongolian Empire which means there are plenty of things that they could explore and visit. New races, creature factions to meet. I never liked how little the show/manga explored its own world and I want to fix that.
- More on Earth. I invented Earth to have a more active role then I have showed before. This has proven to be very hard because it is on another planet and away from all the characters and action (also the holidays coming forced me to push all Earth content back). I'm trying a new idea to help with the world building.
- More with Alnus. I have plans with Alnus and sense Pina arc is over it should be easier to do that.

So I am happy that I finally got Tuka in. Took way longer then I thought (noticed that is a theme now?) but I hope it was worth it. Writing Rory, Selina and Lelei feel natural now so I hope I can do the same with Tuka. Yao is on the way, I already know how I am going to do it. It's going to be about right after this Elies arc.

Open Question, post in comments:
- Any areas you like to see me to develop and fix?
- Story/Plot ideas anyone has? Anything you like me to see, explore and/or develop.
- Anything you all like the girls to do, either together or separate (keep appropriate)
- Anything else?