Faction Contest

Public Address

Hello everyone. Can't believe I am at 101 chapters and it doesn't not even feel like  I am even half way there. Right now I am looking to expand on the world more now that Elies is coming to a end. I still plan on taking the fortress very soon, I just did not want to half ass it in a sub section in chapter 97. So I am rethinking how I am taking the fortress and I think you all will like it now I dont have a time limit.

I am going to be slowing down on chapter updates, I have mention this before but this is the official statement. This does not mean I am going on hiatus as some thought, I just can't do 5 chapters a week. That equals about 50-60 hours a week on writing and that is not sustainable. 

My plan for the story right now is to start telling more smaller stories in this world besides only focusing on the main plot. There have been arcs on both world is been wanting to tell (but the holidays forced me to focus only on Krysist) and now I am free from any time limits, I want to see what other stories I can tell. 

*** 

Contest 

I figured this might be fun, Falmart is the size of Eurasia so there are a lot of cultures and factions that can be explored. I am giving this a try because I think it be fun and interesting.

At this stage the world is about to grow far bigger then it is now. I figured it would be fun to give back to the community and have you guys create a faction of your own. I will pick from the top one or two but based on the quality or others, I might choose more if I like them. This will last until January 20, 6pm Pacific Coast, US. 

It is a pretty open contest, few rules. Full out this information.

Name:

General Location (I am providing a map on the picture book):

Race(s):

History:

God(s):

History:

Military (if any):

Government:

Leadership:

Culture:

Role with the Empire and Falmart:

That is a basic outline. Feel free to add more details if you wish. If you have questions or need help with some information, please PM me and I will give you information or answer questions you need.

Whoever I pick will get public credit in the Special Thanks spot I do when the faction enters the story. If you feel like your faction is finished, PM me it. Dont put it in comment as I like to keep it from being spoiled. If your faction has a lot of details, then talk to me and we will figure out a file transfer.

For races, I am up for ones I have not introduced in the story. If you need a list, I have a master list. However, I am ok with adding ones that are not on my list. If you have one you like to see but I have not introduced, please PM me see if I agree with it or not. 

With gods, I prefer you pick from the list. However if you have a OC god because there no god the represents your faction, I might be willing to allow that. PM me to discuss that.

Do not shot me a million PMS, comments or documents with bits of information. The final product has to be organized otherwise I will disregard it.

*I have the right to modify factions if I need or not use them.

Information:

· Gods

o Idos - God of Cosmos

o Uros - God of the World

o Hardy – God of underworld

o Miritta - God of Fertility and Birth

o Zufmuut - God of Light and Order

o Lunaryur – God of Music

o Tree Goddess Wareharun

o Siflis - God of evil

o Ral - Goddess of Learning

o Palapon - God of Revenge

o Flare - God of the Sun

o Emroy

o Elange - God of Knowledge

o Duncan - God of Smithin

o Deldort - God of Covenants

--------------------------- 

Races: 

- Humans

- Elves

-- High Elves

-- Wood Elves

-- Dark Elves

-- Moon Elves

-- Red Elves

- Dwarves

- Pooka (Oni)

- Lennon

- Faries

- Darfellan

- Minotaur (Humanoidversion)

- Djinn

- Deer Entler

Demi-Dark Races

- Goblins

-- Hobgoblins

- Orcs (LotR/Skyrim verson)

- Trolls

- Bat Humanoids

- Draconian

- Dars (Shapeshifter)

- Vampires

Harpies

Lamia

Part Animal Humanoids

- Cat-Peaple

- Warrior Bunnies

- Sirens

- Winged Humanoids

- Humanoid Medusae

- Volraden

- Leonoids

- Mermaid

- Centauris

- Lizard Folk

- Kitsune