V13 - Chapter 164

"Emperor Zorzal El Caesar and Empress Altoria Sif Famulis met the Ticaret Conglomerate delegation today. They will be discussing increasing economic ties to help boost Falmart's economy.

The main topic of today's meeting is the. The Ticaret agreed to join forces with the Imperial Army and the Dark Army in the Dumas Mountains front. They also agreed to boost Imperial troops in the western theater.

Emperor Zorzal said he is proud that all the Sons of the Empire have fought bravely up to this point and their sacrifice will guarantee the way of life for all nations of Falmart.

General Woody, the Head of the Imperial Army said all the losses the Army has taken will be replaced by the patriot mothers who are birthing the next generation. That it is each woman's responsibility to have children to fight tomorrow's wars." – The Ministry of Imperial News

*** 

--- Earth, Philadelphia Mall ---

March 22nd, 2026

Tuka is standing there next to Yao. In her arms are some gifts for her father and tribe. She wanted to bring some things to show them what Earth is like.

She wasn't the only one. Everyone else has bought gifts for their friends and family.

Rory got gifts for her friends Myuute and Delilah. Lelei for her sister and so on.

"I never saw Sharpe and Lelei get in a fight before," Yao said. "Has this happened before?"

Yesterday, Lelei said she found an Earth mage while getting candy. She was upset that no one told her there are magic users on Earth.

Sharpe responded by stating that she met a Gyspy, which is a group of Romani people, and that their supposed magical power is a fraud. They have a long history of tricking people in making them believe they have special powers of clairvoyance in order to scam money from gullible people who want to know their fortune through the technique of tarot card reading and meditating through crystal balls.

What shocked everyone was that Lelei protested. She claims that she detected mana from the woman which Sharpe assumed that the woman must have used hallucinogenic chemicals on Lelei to trick her.

"They often have many conversations about science and philosophy but it rarely gets heated," she responds.

"They had a heated debate about our world being round," she said. "But not like that. Lelei seems convinced that the Gyspy woman is a mage."

"What do you think?" Yao asked.

"Well," she says. "I am not from Earth, so I don't know. Sharpe wouldn't lie about this but Lelei wouldn't either."

She looks at Yao and smiles. "I am sorry your first experience on Earth is this."

"It is ok," Yao replies. "Those drinks were tasty until I threw up. But I was surprised how worried Sharpe was worried."

She giggles hearing that. "Yeah... As Rory says he is a softy deep down inside. You just have to punch through the exterior."

She then sees two woman and man walk toward them. One woman wearing a gothic long dress and other wearing a traditional Native American and the man wearing black and red clothes with a big top hat and a fur coat.

"Ah! it is nice to see magical creatures like the Elves appears on this world! We hope to see more of you in here!" the woman in black inquires.

"The spirit of yours are powerful!! Strong and wild!" The Native American woman states.