V09 - Chapter 94 The Warrior Intentions

***

--- Fort Legrath ---

November 23rd, 2025

"Let go of me! I am the Princess of the Royal family of the Empire!"

Pina is being dragged through the halls of the mighty fortress of Legrath. While she has never been here herself, she has heard the stories of this place.

"How did you get me here? What is going on? I demand that you answer me!" She yells as she is being pulled by Frayen.

"I used a teleportation spell. A very advanced form of magic," Frayen answers.

"Teleportation?" She said.

"Yes. It is a very powerful magic. I set a point that I wish to come back to. It requires much time and energy. Only the most powerful of mages can master it," Frayen explains.

She looks at him. With some though, she can see a magic-user Apostle able to do something like that. As she looks closer, she can see that he looks tired and depleted of energy.

"Ok, but why?"

"Because as you said, my master wishes the presence of the Princess of the Empire," Frayen answers as he stops to this door.

"Your master?" She asked confused. The door opens and the Dark Elf tosses her inside this room.

She falls forward, landing on her knees. She then looks behind her and sees Frayen close the door.

She gets up and runs to the door, trying to open it. As she tries, the door will not move, locked from the outside.

She takes a stressed-out breath and looks around. "His master. Wait, I saw him with Krysist back in the city. Wait..." She said to herself.

That is when she realizes that this master is General Krysist. Why would he want to see her? She thought he hated her. If he asked, she would have been happy to trade herself for Sarah, but he showed little interest in her.

Seeing that she cannot break out, she starts to look around to see what room she is in.

She sees this bed on the ground, armor, and tables around. It looks very spartan, with weapons around. On the tables are piles of papers, full of markings.

She looks at them and she sees war plans, manuals, and all other information about the war.

She walks away and sees this old and worn-out piece of chest armor.

She looks at it and sees all these battles damage all over it.

She suddenly gets scared as the door bursts open.

She backs away and watches as Krysist walks through the door. Dressed like he just came from the battle.

Two of his soldiers that were behind him and close the door, standing guard outside.

Seeing him angers her greatly. "You bastard!" She said as she storms towards him and tries to slap him on the face.

He grabs her arm and tosses her onto the ground.

"Hell Princess. You seem feisty," Krysist said, annoyed by her action.

"Ah... let go!" She said as he holds onto her arm, twisting it.

"As you command," Krysist said and let go of her. He walks away to this bowl of water.

She gets up onto her knees, holding onto her arm. "What is this about?"

"Knock it off. I am in no mood for your feminine drama," Krysist said as he takes off his chest plate.

She takes a deep breath. All her life she has been talked down for being a woman, thinking of less. All her life she had to push up, fight harder just to keep up. To be an equal, that she can play a role. To be an important leader that has a place within the Empire. Not just wanting to stay home while the men fight but fight side by side with her brothers.