The Whole Package

Makil Oliver - 19 at the top

***Makil's POV***

After an evening of dinner, stimulating conversation, and eye candy, Grey leads me back to his Aston Martin. The car is freaking gorgeous. Black on black on black, my dream car. Swoon.

One day!

I'm not sure how I landed this position. However, I will work hard to climb my way up the corporate ladder.

I realize that on paper, I am overqualified. I don't mind. Working for Greyson Parker has been my goal since high school.

Parker, Inc. is a solid company with a stable reputation. Anyone would be a fool not to take any offer for a position there.

Personally assisting the hottest bachelor in Manhattan is just a bonus. I indeed would have applied to be a janitor just to have my foot in the door.

Grey talks briefly of his achievements, goals, and desires regarding Parker, Inc. I listen carefully, storing the information away like a reporter.

I interrupt only to point out directions to my bare minimum studio apartment. It isn't much. It's a roof over my head and a warm place to lay my head down.

Once upon a time ago, I lived a different life. Unfortunately, life happens, and I did well to get scholarships and grants to make it thru college.

Thankfully, an anonymous benefactor financed my expenses while I gained my education. As they preferred to stay anonymous, I have never sought out their identity. That would be rude. I'm not that person.

Upon graduation at NYU, I received just enough money to secure my shabby studio and a few hot meals. I am eternally grateful for the gifts I was blessed with.

This position came at the perfect time. Money was fading, and I started to worry I would need to work at a restaurant to feed myself. Life apparently took pity on me and finally agreed to throw me a fucking bone.

Grey pulls up to my humble abode and placed his car in park. The area isn't terrible, but I prefer his $300,000 car wasn't a sitting duck. I would feel guilty if a speck of pollen rested against the Vanquish' matte paint.

"Thank you for dinner, the position, and the ride. I appreciate it. I look forward to seeing you bright and early tomorrow morning." I turn to Grey to say goodbye with an honest smile resting upon my lips.

"You're welcome. Your presence was refreshing. I will see you in the morning. I will pick you up at 7 am. Don't keep me waiting, please." Grey returns my good nite with a wink.

Jesus, he is breathtaking.

"Sir, I don't mind taking an Uber. I will see you at the office." I respectfully release Grey from the burden of picking me up. He is my boss, not my personal chauffeur.

"I told you to call me Grey. I will be here at 7 am sharp. Text me when you are in your apartment safely, please." Grey gets out of the car and books it to my side to open my door for me.

As I step out, I turn to thank him once again.

"Thank you, Grey. 7 am." I confirm before giving him one last smile and turning to walk towards my apartment.

I run up the stairs and unlock the door before walking in and locking it back.

I race to the window and watch Grey pull out of the parking space.

I head to my dresser and grab a pair of sweats to sleep in.

Once settled in for the night, I pick up my phone to text my boss and fulfill his request.