Cupid

Mark Fletcher, 27, at the top

***Mark's POV***

Greyson Parker. Best Friend. Closet virgin. CEO. Boss.

Grey is the hardest working human I know. His professional life is impeccable.

His personal life is non-existent.

That is where, as his best friend, I must do the honor of meddling.

How can you be a 25-year-old virgin? Have you seen the man? Hell, I would fuck him. Not really. But, you know what I'm saying.

I would actually do him, though.

I have gone out of my way to set up a series of mock interviews. I paid each applicant to show up and bomb tremendously.

I spent all weekend previewing every prospect at National Temps until I found the perfect candidate.

Makil Oliver.

The boy is a fine specimen.

I'd fuck him too!

He graduated as Valedictorian at 15 from high school, and at 18, he graduated from NYU, Summa Cum Laude.

The guy is a mother fucking genius.

After surfing the net for any valuable information on Makil's personal life, I came up dry.

I'm not sure he is into men, but I'm willing to bet my left nut that he is at least bi-curious.

Aren't we all.

I contacted the agency and demanded that they send Mr. Oliver to a job he is clearly overqualified for.

Hear me out.

Once Grey realizes the asset he has been handed, I'm sure Makil will be utilized in a manner more suited for his intelligence.

The point is to push these two loners together.

I'm a great friend. I mean, think about it. Grey gets his cherry popped, and he ends up with a valued employee.

Don't worry; I patted myself on my own back.

If you think this is just about sex, you're wrong.

I already picked out my suit for their wedding.

Call it a hunch.

This is what will be going on soon enough, hopefully.

Okay, it is definitely about sex.

Anyways, judging by Grey's persistence in hiring Makil permanently, I'm going to say I have started a ball rolling.

You can call me Cupid. I don't mind!

We are all heading to dinner. Great idea, Grey. Usually, I ride with Grey, but I purposefully drove my Maserati to work today.

I arrive at Keen's and spot the future husbands walking towards the door.

Fuck, they look good together.

I would definitely do them both. I am just saying.

They are talking, and both seem to be genuinely interested in whatever they are discussing.

One point to Cupid.

I walk towards them while observing their body language. Neither seems to be shying away from one another's personal space. They walk closely, brushing into each other a couple of times on their way to the door.