Mr. Parker

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Grey's POV***

How my baby managed to pull off this day so quickly is beyond me. I stand in front of a mirror with trembling hands. I don't get nervous. For Mak, I'm everything I never thought to be.

My heart is full and so damn happy. I don't know how we got here exactly but, I'm going to be thanking a lot of heavenly angels for a very long time.

"You look amazing." Mom walks up to me and kisses my cheek. She runs her hands over my jacket and straightens my bow.

"Mr. Parker, you always knew how to wear a tux." I nod in agreement. I do look good. Sans the profuse perspiration.

"Don't be nervous. It's Mak." Mark claps me on the back. My mind says it's Mak. My heart screams it's fucking MAK!

"Mom. Please tell me everything is a go." I stare at her intently. I planned a surprise for my love. I pray it all works out.

"Everyone knows. The change up will be executed perfectly. Stop stressing." I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Do you have your vows?" Dad walks in and he smiles like a god.

"I memorized them." I nod and hug him, long and tight.

"About forty five minutes. Any last minute things we need?" Kip stands before me. His massive body is testing the thread count in his tux.

"Just make sure your boyfriend gets my fiancé to that altar. I know they partied last night." I groan thinking of the hangover Mak is going to have.

God knows I drank enough water to hydrate Africa.

"Mario is responsible." Kip chuckles and goes to the room across the hall. We are doing the traditional bull shit. I haven't seen him in 36 hours. 36 long, torturous hours.

"Let's make head way towards the limo." Dad grabs my hand and holds it. My palm is so sweaty. They both are.

As we approach, I straighten my lapels. I take a huge breath and slide into the cool leather seats. Thank god for air conditioning.

The ride to the park is slow. I haven't seen a single thing. Mak wanted me to get the full effect of all of his hard work.

The limo stops and I breathe through the knots in my stomach. The park if fucking gorgeous. We walk slowly through the canopy of trees. The shades of gold and orange are warming, mesmerizing.

We stop along the way, a photographer taking still shots

We stop along the way, a photographer taking still shots. I smile on cue and pray that it looks genuine. It is. I'm just really anxious.

It takes a while to get to the destination. I feel a lot less anxiety once my feet touch the grass. The area is perfect. Spectacular.

Rows of white chairs are on either side of a white satin aisle. At the end caps sit eccentric jars filled with an array of candles. The sun is setting, the flames glowing under the disappearing rays.