Eco-Friendly

***Grey's POV***

I wake to the sun licking my skin. Mak is curled up on my lap. His sweet body is pressing against my full bladder. As much as I love holding him, I couldn't risk pissing myself.

I look over and see the most fan girl picture. Sebastian is sleeping in the chair. Mark is straddling his lap, asleep on his shoulder.

Bi-curious, pfft my virgin ass.

I stand up and lay Mak back in the chair. The afternoon sun is hot but, there is a crisp wind blowing. I shiver as his warmth leaves my body. I rush towards the bathroom and release the gallon of fluid that was punishing my bladder.

I grab one of Mark's spare toothbrushes and quickly clean the nasty alcohol out of my mouth. I find my phone on the dining room table. The time says 12:09. We had stayed up til sunrise and slept til noon. That is ridiculous. I chuckle to myself.

I call the cafe down town, by the bar we were at last night, and reserve a table. I then call an Uber that will fit four. I head back outside to wake the princes.

"Good morning sleeping beauties." I sing song into the air.

Not one of them stirred.

I bend down and kiss Mak's neck. Small moans leave his lips. I kiss his pout and he wiggles his rump into the chair.

"Time to wake up sexy." I whisper as I stroke his hair.

He yawns, his arms stretching out. He smacks Mark right in the face with his fist.

I crack up laughing.

Mark opens one eye and glares.

"Nice pillow." I wink at Mark.

I hear Sebastian laugh and he tightens his hold on Mark.

"Good morning handsome." Sebastian kisses Mark's cheek.

Mark blushes.

"Did you just fucking blush?" I gawk.

"Shut the fuck up Grey. I hate you." Mark pokes his tongue at me.

"Uber will be here in an hour, we have reservations at Pisillos." I announce.

The groggy men finally stand up, groaning and stretching.

"I need a shower." Mak grimaces.

"I have spare clothes and new boxers. You guys are more than welcome to." Mark offers.

I had clothes here and plenty of them.

"He can wear mine." I counter.

"You guys take showers in the guest room. We will use mine." Mark decides.

"Save water, shower with a friend." Sebastian smirks.

Mark whisks Sebastian towards his room and I laugh.

"Don't listen to him." I shake my head towards Mak.

"I thought the idea was brilliant." Mak smiles.

I whisk him to the guest bathroom.

I hand him a toothbrush while I start the shower.

I kiss his neck as he brushes his teeth. He could have found it irritating but, I take my chances.

When he finishes, I spin him around and slide his shirt up his arms, lifting his arms as I pull the shirt up over his rib cage and over his head. I stare at his runner's body. I let my fingers roam over his beautiful skin.