Greece

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Mak's POV***

So far, marriage is bliss. Of course, not everyone is married to Greyson Parker. I'm that lucky man that can call him mine.

I slip from the bed where my husband is asleep. God what a difference a couple years makes.

Before Greyson, I was a genius with no address. My world consisted of late night study sessions, girl talk and just trying to make it day to day.

Now, I'm beyond rich. Not in monetary value. I mean, I am, but that's just an inconsequential. I could live in a box and be happy as long as I had my husband and friends.

I get dressed and fix my bed hair. I write Grey a note and leave it on the bedside table.

Quietly leaving the room, I head down to the lobby. There was a breakfast cafe that I wanted to try. When in Greece.

I get through the short line and grab a large to go plate with two large coffees. Making my way back up to the room, I stop and stare outside of the large windows. Greece is gorgeous. Daddy Parker did well.

I softly open the door. My husband sits at the breakfast table waiting on me.

"Sorry, I was hoping you would be asleep a little longer. I set down the food and climb in Grey's lap. He pulls me closer and kisses my lips sweetly. I can taste the mint from his toothpaste.

"I love you." I hold his handsome face between my palms.

"I love you as well." Grey kisses me again. He turns his attention to the food and smiles as he drinks his coffee.

"What's on the agenda?" I ask. I take a night of the Sfougato. It's an open faced omelet. It's divine.

"Sight seeing. I thought we could take a quick trip to the Santorini Islands. Stay a few days. There is plenty to see, experience." Grey smiles up from his breakfast.

"I'm gonna fall in love with this place." I swoon over the idea.

"We have to catch the plane in an hour." Grey looks warily at me. I don't mind the ride as long as it isn't a long one.

"How long will the flight take?" I question quickly.

"An hour, give or take." Grey makes my breath come easily. I can definitely handle an hour.

After packing for a couple days, checking in with everyone and heading out, we get to Santorini daily quick.

The plane sets down and my excitement drives my feet forward. It's majestic, so absolutely breath taking.

The beach catches my attention immediately. We head to our hotel and check in. We change into our tourist gear, including swim trunks.

"Come love, lets enjoy the sand." Grey walks me down the steep steps. His hand guides me by my lower back.

"Do you think there will be an issue with our preference?" I question. Looking around, I would hope not. I would hate to leave this place with a complex.

"I assure you, no. Dad would never put us in an uncomfortable position. Just be yourself. Fuck anyone that has an issue." Grey proves his point by sweeping me into a long and passionate tangle of our tongues.

"Yes, Daddy." I come up, breathless.

Grey intertwined our fingers a we continue the long walk to the sand. Our hands are connected. I'm tucked into him and happy.

The water is as blue as I have ever seen. The sand a crisp bleached taupe. It's surreal. The water is calm, no waves but not stagnant.

I immediately rush to the waters edge, tossing our sun bag to the side. My feet hit the cool water and I am in heaven. The beach may be my favorite place on earth.