Foolish

***Sebastian's POV***

Seriously? Life brings me the perfect man. Now! It really couldn't have happened at a worse time.

I know I should have prevented this. I should have never introduced myself. I should not have kissed Mark. I should not have went home with him, even innocently.

I hate this.

I'm complete shit.

Foolish.

Have you ever gotten the feeling that all your dreams just came true, but you know it's futile.

This is me.

Here I am.

I'm the target of Cupid's cruelest trick.

Mark is perfect. He is sexy, intelligent, driven and funny. His body is beyond perfect. His fucking eyes. God those eyes. Blue pools of penetrating magnitude, Mark's eyes sparkle like glistening icicles.

His laugh is like tinkling rain on a tin roof. It's soothing and chaotic, peaceful. He's manly but, he has the ability to be adorable and shy. Everything about him calls out to me.

I want to soak up every minute with him. Selfishly, I will. I already know that walking away is going to feel like acid in my veins. But, for now, I will take the trade.

Then there is Grey and Mak. They are, bar none, the coolest fucking people on the planet. I could picture weekends spent in their presence. I could envision watching games and throwing back a couple beers together. I could see the four of us as best friends.

The two of them are just stunning. They are warm and welcoming. Their relationship is completely honest. They are an inspiration. They just compliment one another perfectly.

Hanging out with them feels simple. They are accepting and friendly. I adore them after one night. I feel like being around them is an honor. Something I wish to be bestowed upon me.

Alas, I will only have this weekend. That's all it can ever be. It fucking sucks.

Enjoy today, tomorrow is promised to no one.

We are currently on our way back to Mark's. We are going to watch a movie until game time. I'm truly excited about the Knicks game. This will be my first time at a live basketball game. Lexus seats, Jesus it's a dream come true.

"What movie do you want to watch?" McSexy asks.

"I like anything really. I'm not picky at all." I smile at the brooding god.

"We can pick one together. I'm really happy you are spending the weekend with me." Hottie McFierce admits.

"The pleasure is all mine, really." I confess as I turn my attention towards the window.

Mark is hard to look at. He is easy on the eyes, but a blow to my heart. It is not his fault. That's just a cold hard truth. One that I have to keep in mind.

We pull up to his penthouse. I jump out and open his car door for him.

I will treat him like the Prince he is. Even if it's only for this weekend.

We walk, hand and hand, to his door. He lets us in. He pulls me in for a kiss. I don't hesitate.

His hand is softly caressing my cheek. He pulls slowly, whispering unheard words against my lips. His mouth brushes against my own and he gently presses a kiss to my lips. He throws his keys on the table and laces his other hand around my neck. A movie star kiss.

So soft, tender and enticing. He parts my lips with his tongue, while his fingers massage the skin beneath them. His tongue sweeps across my own. My mouth is pliable. I am absolute putty in his skilled hands.