Amazing

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Mak's POV***

"Daddyyyyy?" I sit in Grey's lap and run my fingers through his hair, playfully.

"I know that tone. What am I saying no to?" Grey covers my face in delicious kisses.

"Welllllllll." I twiddle my fingers in his shirt and lean into his lap. I run my teeth down his ear and lap at his lobe softly. I might have moaned. Maybe. To get my way, of course.

"You're a minx." Grey grabs me by the ass and starts rocking me across his lap.

"I wanna fuck. You." I grind down on him like the sex demon I am.

"You didn't need all this build up." Grey starts peeling my shirt off and goes to stand up.

"No." I push him back down and kiss his neck.

"Mmhmmm. This is about that little conversation earlier." Grey continues undressing me. I pull his buttons off. Of his shirt. Rip it wide open.

"Fuck that's sexy." Grey growls while attacking my neck with his tongue.

"We need lube." I pant out while he makes me leak.

Grey pulls the bottle we bought out of his pocket and smiles wickedly.

"I'm fucking you first." Grey flips me on my stomach and tears my pants away from my body.

"Be rough." I moan as he puts his face in my ass. His tongue does satanic things around my hole. No chance this bitch is being quiet.

"Jesus, God." I moan loudly. Fuck this beautiful man.

Grey's massive hands spread my cheeks and he goes deeper. His wet tongue penetrates my hole and I rock back on his face. My mind goes dizzy as he eats my ass.

"Daddy. So. Good." My cock weeps at the pleasure of him licking and tongue fucking me.

"Wake up." I hear Seb. Not sure which couple he is talking to. Don't care neither.

"Fuck Grey. Get it." Mark chirps up. I rock faster and throw my head back. Fuck all of them. This god is about to make me blow.

"Daddy stop. I will cum." I warn him as I writhe in delicious agony.

He must of heard me because I feel the sting of his fingers enter my hole and then he starts pounding his fingers into my prostate.

"Oh fuck. God. No." I try to pull off of his hand because I'm not ready.

"Cum for me baby. Now." Grey barks the order and I feel my body seizing up. His hand rocks my hips back into him and I'm gone. I shake uncontrollably while I spill my seed on to the the couch.

"Whyyyy?" I groan. My body is jelly.

Grey makes it so much worse, and intoxicating. He flips me over and starts sucking my member with a ferocity.

"You're. Trying." I moan and pant. My back arches and my hips buck.

"What's that love?" Grey pops off my cock to ask and then plunges back down. My cock hits the back of his throat and I mewl while he sucks me so good.

"I won't. Can't. Fuck. You." My mouth falls open. My balls getting fuller by the minute.

"Hell, Grey stop." Mario laughs while I squirm into Grey's face.

"Daddy. Shit." My face slams into his shoulder when he pulls off my cock with a twist of his head. Grey sits up on his knees and discards his pants. That amazing cock springs up and I want it in my fucking mouth.