Finally

Mario on left, Kip on right

***Kip's POV***

I crook my finger at Mario. I have had a major fucking crush on this God for forever. I don't care if we don't have sex. I'm taking my attention where I can get it.

He closes the door timidly and braces his back against it. I lean against Mark's desk and lift my hand out to Mario. He shuffles slowly towards me. He places his hand in mine. I pull him between my legs and rest my forehead against his.

"We don't have to do anything." I whisper. "I just wanted a minute."

Mario lifts his head and stares directly at me. He reaches his hand up and brushes his thumb against my bottom lip. Goosebumps present themselves. Fuck. His touch is delicate.

I let my head fall into his palm and he curls his hand around my cheek.

"I can't do casual." Mario warns.

My stomach flips. Fairies flutter in my belly. Maybe there is a chance.

"I like you." I confess. "A lot."

"Why? Why not tell me?" Mario whispers.

"Nervous." I admit.

"Don't be." Mario urges. "I would gladly have you."

It takes less then a second for me to take my purchase. I grab his hips and pull him into my body. Our clothed chests collide and I breathe out. Finally.

I wrap my legs around his waist and pull his face close to mine. My hand finds his jaw and strokes it gently. This burly god of a man needs gentle.

I softly kiss his lips. The satin flesh caresses my lips and I melt. I have wanted Mario for a decade. Fuck I'm stupid.

He opens his warm mouth and claims my cavern. He wraps his hands around my neck and pulls me in deeper. My heart pounds relentlessly against my ribs. His tongue licks against mine and my back tightens. Every idea of a kiss from Mario is blasted into particles of stupidity. Nothing imagined could be as wonderful as this. His lips are a scorching tale of ecstasy and lust.

Jesus, have mercy on my starving soul.

He devours my mouth. Every swipe of his tongue claims me and sends waves of arousal to my growing erection. He bites and kisses. Our tongues clash, teeth scrape. Fuck me. He is divine.

I moan deeply. I have absolutely no shame. I want this. I want him. God, I want him in every fucking way possible. Fireworks burst in my chest.

Mario pulls away and cups my chin. He looks in my blue eyes. His brown eyes twinkle. He leans down and kisses me in such an elegant manner. My insides puddle. My cock leaks.

I hold his hips close to mine and rut. My cock feels like a boulder. He turns me on to no end. I pant when his lips touch my neck. I feel the sucking sensation. It's light and deep.

He pulls his lips away. "You have to be exclusive." He states.

"Yes." I pant.

"Only me." He clarifies. "I refuse to share."

"It's always been you." I whisper.

"Fuck you should have told me." Mario scolds.

His lips trace my jaw and I grip his shoulder blades. My head falls back, granting him plenty of skin. He scrapes his teeth against my neck and my whole body shivers. Pass after pass, his lips lay claim to my apricot flesh.

Mario continues kissing the column of my neck and pulls my shirt over my head. He growls before kissing my sternum and laying me back against the desk. He licks down my abs. His tongue laps at the deep creases of my defined muscles.