Date Night

***Mak's POV***

Fucking hell!

My first kiss. A steaming, toe-curling, and blissful assault to my flesh. Grey's touch was an ignition to a gas-fueled fire. Every nerve ending sizzled, and he left my body on the verge of combustion.

I pant, and struggling to settle my body down. I want more. I need to feel his lips searing every inch of my skin. I desire his hands to explore me, my hands to trace every plane of his sexy body.

One kiss and I am surely addicted.

"I'm sorry I took so long." Grey whispers as his hands continue to cradle my face.

"It was worth the wait." I assure him.

"Definitely." He smiles down in to me.

"I guess we need to get to dinner." I reluctantly state.

"One condition." Grey negotiates while holding up a single finger.

"Name your offer." I smirk.

"Tonite you're my date." He counters.

"Deal." I peck his lips as a blush saturates my cheeks.

Grey interlaces our fingers and pulls me out of the door and to his car. He once again, like always, opens the car door for me. He reluctantly pulls his fingers from mine.

Once he is seated in the car, he places his hand on my thigh and drives towards the restaurant.

I am in heaven. I have spent so many nights thinking of Grey. He starred in my dreams and consumed my thoughts. I really tried to stay professional, but there was an invisible string tethering him to me. Every part of my body yearned to explore a relationship with him.

At work, his mind is a complicated vortex of business and knowledge. His intelligence is alluring. His savvy practices entice me more every day. I could find not one characteristic that I viewed negatively. He is magnetic and I am drawn to him.

We pulled up outside of Kote, a Korean Steakhouse. I was beyond starving. The smell was delicious, instantly setting my taste buds ablaze. Grey took my hand as we exited the car and I couldn't help but relish in the way our hands fit together. His warm fingers locked between my own and a peaceful serenity settled over my body.

We are seated in the front of the restaurant, on full display. Grey pulls my chair out for me and places a sweet kiss on my cheek before taking his own seat. If he was in the closet, he just took a bold step out. He looks radiant. His smile is vivid and his eyes sparkle with pleasure.

He is captivating.

The waiter comes and takes our drink order. Grey orders a bottle of white wine, Montrachet Chardonnay. When the waiter returns, he pours two glasses. I lift the glass to my lips and the aroma is divine. The scent of honey, vanilla, oranges and pears lick my senses. I take the first sip and moan into the flavors that dance across my tongue.

"Enjoying that?" Grey smiles thru his warm brown orbs.

"My new favorite." I nod in delight.

"Noted." Grey winks.

He is a fucking boxer dropper.

"I would like to order my favorites, if you don't mind trying it." Grey requests.

"I love exploring new things." I agree.

Apparently he caught the double meaning.

"As do I." Grey confirms.