Two Mr. Parkers

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Grey's POV***

"Where going?" Mak is a little tipsy. His words are less than his usual perfection.

"I planned on taking my husband to bed. However, we actually have a flight. Maybe we should have loosened the grip on the champagne. Hmm." I chide him playfully. Drunk Mak is adorably clingy. To both his man and his glass.

"Oooooh. Wedding sexxxxx." Mak hisses the last word. I chuckle.

"Yes. Now, would you like to cooperate?" I smirk when he tumbles towards my chest. His arms lock around me loosely. He's no help at all.

I pick him up and hold him to my chest. My little lemur has spaghetti noodle legs.

"Daddyyyy. Thank youuuu. For marrying meeeee." Mak slides in my grip and I have to tighten the hold quickly before he lands on to the floor.

"We should have cut him off." My Dad laughs and pulls Mak's glass from his hands.

Little snoring sounds cause me to laugh loudly.

"Eh. He will sleep on the trip. He's still not excited about flying." I walk down to our car and Dad follows me. He helps get my sleeping husband situated and we put the last of our things away.

"I will have this cleaned up. I got everything handled. Enjoy your week. You earned a vacation." Dad kisses my head and smiles at Mak. He's passed out in the limo.

"I tried to make my rounds with thank yous and I love yous. If I missed anyone, cover for me." Dad nods and waves.

Mom and the rest of our friends, including Lani, wave as the limo pulls forward. I wave and lean back. I'm full and exhausted.

The cake. Oh that cake. I can't wait to dig back into it on our one year anniversary. It was divine.

The whole wedding was perfection. My husband is amazing. Even if he is asleep, he is still where I want to be.

The ride to the airport takes some time. I carry Mak onto the private Jet. I buckle him in after we board.

I don't know where we are going. It really doesn't matter. Everything I need is beside me. That is Mak. It's been him since our first encounter.

I fall asleep quickly after getting us into the bed. The attendant promises to get us up when we have to buckle back in.

I stir to soft kisses that are being placed on my chest. My clothes are somewhere. I'm sure my husband discarded them.

"Good morning my husband." Mak smiles up from my skin.

"Good morning husband. How are you feeling?" I look at him in surprise. He must have freshened up.

"Married." Mak winks. His lips go back to laying soft kisses to my flesh.

"We are that." I chuckle. He's a mess. My perfect mess.

I lay back and enjoy the assault of his plump lips on my cock. He teases the head and runs his tongue down the shaft. He presses my bulging veins with his wet appendage.

"Mmmm." Mak moans as he please me. I really enjoy his lips wrapped around my cock.

"Get up here. I'm ready to make love to my husband." I shift and watch as he unlocks his mouth from my flesh. He smiles and crawls up the bed seductively.

Mak situates himself over my hips. He descends and I can feel his tight ring pressing against my sensitive head. I lift my hips and slowly enter my baby.