Fabrication

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Grey's POV***

"Baby, what are you still doing awake?" I push the tufts of hair that had fallen over Mak's stunning hazel eyes. I move them to the side so I can look at his beautiful face.

"I'm too excited to sleep." Mak tiredly states

"You sound exhausted, love. We have a long flight in the morning. It would be healthier for you to rest." I roll my body over and place my elbows on either side of his head. I cage him in so he could see my pleas for him to get some sleep.

"Grey. I have tried. My body says yes. But, my mind is screaming no." Mak groans at the internal battle that is undoubtedly keeping my precious angel from slumber.

"I can wear you out." I smirk appreciatively. I roll my hips against his groin to punctuate my offer.

Mak's hands slide into my hair and he pulls my lips towards his. Before he can think, my lips capture the velvet flesh of his mouth. I suckle on his lips as a moan escapes him.

I hurriedly work my fingers down to his nipple and pluck at the delicious pink bud. He mewls into my mouth and his hips thrust forward.

I yank his thigh over my hip and thrust my own cock forward to brush his steadily growing member. My mouth descends down his chin, following his jaw and to the crook of his neck. I know that's his soft spot. I lay teasing bites and lush kisses against his pulsating flesh. He's putty in my capable hands.

"Grey." Mak whispers in a pant.

I slide my hand down his ribs as he shivers beneath me. My fingers dance across his skin and work my way to his entrance. I lightly play with the tight ring as Mak bucks against me, urging me further.

I lean up on my knees and grab the lube off the nightstand. I quickly pop the cap and pour the silicone fluid into my hand, working it down my thick and long fingers.

Not giving him a moment to think on it, I throw the lube on the bed and start working my fingers into his delectable hole.

"Okay. Yes. Wear me out, Daddy." Mak agrees making my dick harden substantially.

I slide two fingers inside of his tunnel and make quick work of preparing him. My fingers work in and out of his entrance, spreading him to my satisfaction. My cock is begging to be buried in his warm heat.

My fingers continue plundering his walls. I swipe around, searching for that swollen mound of nerves that will have him begging.

Passing his prostate, I teasingly brush against it.

"There. Daddy. Please." Mak whimpers when I stray away from his pleasure zone purposefully. He buries his head in my chest.

"My baby is so beautiful." I lean down, nudge his head back to look at me and kiss his lips. I reach further into his cavern and make sweeping motions across his sensitive sex button.

"Daddy." Mak mewls out. His fingers knot in my hair and he throws his head back, mouth falling into a euphoric O.

"What is it baby?" I ask knowingly.

"Please. Fill me, Daddy. I want your monster cock." Blood pulses through my veins. That dirty tongue speaks my language.

I devour his mouth as I slip my fingers from his contracting hole and replace them with his request.

I push in slowly, struggling not to penetrate him in one fell swoop. I move, inch by inch, making his ass my home. His tight walls open invitingly and close around my wide girth.