Mr. Parker's Surprise

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Mak's POV***

After a brief rendezvous in the limo, we were off to the hotel again. We make our way to Grey's room and quickly get freshened up. I trade out my slacks for skinny jeans. I also swap my tux and bow tie for a black suede jacket. Grey removes his tie and unbuttons his shirt. He replaces it with a back up white collared shirt.

I slip my hands up my husband's chest and unbutton a few of the buttons, leaving his chest peeking through for my entertainment.

"I love you, Mr. Parker." I stand on my tip toes and kiss his lips. He has made my life perfect.

"I love you too, Mr. Parker." Grey is greedy. His hands meet my hair and he consumes me. I can't fucking wait for the honeymoon.

As he lets me go, slightly, I smile at his perfections

"Thank you for this ring, Daddy. It's stunning." My eyes land on the ring that symbolizes our union.

The band is platinum with a huge diamond in the center. On either side of the stone, Grey has the words Daddy's Prince. I don't know why, but the claim makes me feel even more tied to him.

Grey grips my hand and pulls me out the door. We go towards the ball room where everyone will be awaiting our arrival.

Although I'm excited for the main event, the honeymoon, I also want to spend time with our friends and family.

We arrive and stand outside the doors waiting for our cue to come in. Daddy Parker goes in first and closes the door behind him. Grey and I take a step back and wait.

The announcement filters through the speakers welcoming the two Mr. Parkers.

I love the name. Absolutely, I am in love with it.

"Ready, baby?" Grey kisses me softly and we walk down the main aisle between the tables. Everything is magical, pure perfection.

 Everything is magical, pure perfection

We walk straight to the dance floor. My husband turns me out while holding my hand. He shows me off like he won some sort of fantastic prize. Maybe he did. However, I feel like the lucky one.

Grey pulls me in and wraps his arm around my back, our joined hands rest between our two heart beats. The music starts and we sway gently in the center of the floor. Everyone's eyes are probably focused on us. I can't look away from my husband. He's stunning. He's ethereal. A smile easily becomes my permanent expression.

I recognize the first cords, the instrumental piece leads way to what will be Connie Talbot singing I would.

"I love this song." I whisper the words while staring into Grey's chocolate eyes.

Grey bends down and kisses me softly, a smile plays on his lips.

The chords pick up and Grey spins me out. I look around as he lets me go. My mind wondering why he would do such a thing.