Baffled

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Grey's POV***

"Did you ask? I can do it. I just thought it would be nice if you did. Since, I was hoping that maybe they would say yes. If it came from you, you know." My baby sits on the bar stool swinging his legs back and forth. His hands are tucked under that delicious ass. He looks so fucking adorable.

"I told you I would." I stare at my love with a crooked grin.

"Annndddd? Come on. You're killing me smalls." Mak whines.

"I'm small? Hmmmm. I recall being called a god. Huge. Monster. Never small." I chuckle and lunge towards Mak. I grab him in my arms and kiss his sweet mouth.

Mak grabs me on both sides of my head and pulls me back with a lustful grin. "You're stalling handsome."

"I know." I wink and pluck his lips again.

"Greyyyyyy." The whining is so cute. I want to squish his cheeks.

"Okay. Okay. They said sure." I smile devastatingly at Mak.

"Yessss." Mak squeals and I roll my eyes. Like anyone would tell him no.

"Did you ask them where? I'm going to wake them up. They have been asleep forever." Mak wiggles from my grip and runs down the hall. I follow him blindly, as always.

"Come on Mak." Mark yells through the door.

"How did you know it was me?" Mak jumps in bed with them and pushes his butt between Mark and Seb.

"Two things." Seb holds up two fingers. "We heard your loud ass and you wake us up every morning." Seb bumps Mak with his shoulder.

"I can't help it. I missed you guys so much. Please don't hate me." Mak bats his eyelashes between the two.

"Oh Jesus. Not those things again." Mark groans and covers his chuckle with his hands.

"Their a deadly weapon." I admit. I sit down at the edge of the bed.

"Where do you two want to go?" Mak asks. He bounces happily on the bed.

"Out." Seb confirms.

"Well, duh Silly. But, where?" Mak looks at Mark, expectantly. Then he turns his gaze to Seb.

"I don't actually care. But, I can tell you something to make you smile." Seb pinches Mak's cheek.

"Lay it on me." Mak waits patiently for Seb.

"Alex and Gavin are landing in thirty minutes." Mak squeals again. He throws his head back and cups his hands over his eyes.

"Are you smiling?" Seb grabs at Mak's hands, revealing a bright grin.

"Let's go get them at the airport. Please. Please. Please." Mak is surely begging his ass off today.

"Come on. Let's go. Grey can drive." Mark and Seb fold back the covers, showing off that they are fully dressed. I laugh. They played my boy.

"Daddy. Pick me up." Mak crawls over to me and I stand to do as he asked. He loves me holding him. I like it too.

I carry Mak around like the monkey he is. I collect our stuff and head for the door.

"No coffee? Awe, Mak." It's Mark's turn to whine.

"The two travel mugs are on the counter you loser. I put them in there once you text me the plan." I point at the mugs in the kitchen.

"You tricked me." Mak makes a shocked expression.

"Yeah. Doesn't feel very nice to think you aren't going to get what you want, does it?" Mark laughs as Mak starts pouting. No doubt, Mak knows Mark is referring to the little surprise in Italy. I don't think he is really upset. He just likes fucking with Mak.