Daddy Ares

***Mak's POV***

Three days of tests, three days in the hospital and three prescriptions later, I'm out. I am temporarily being treated for seizures, anxiety and depression. Grey insists on a therapist. I give in. What could it hurt?

The impending date of expectation looms in the air. My anxiety won't subside. Carl wants those files but, I can't possibly deliver. Martin, Kip, Mario and Mark insure now they are dealing with it. I can't help the tension that swirls in my gut.

I don't want to face Carl. This man stole my innocence. I don't want to be reminded of his actions. Every thought that veers, towards his direction, sends me into a panic.

I stay surrounded by body guards. The house has more security than Fort Knox. All stops are pulled for my safety. I can't help but think of the expense this is racking up.

"Baby, what has you breathing hard?" Grey asks as his hands plunder my hair.

"Just worrying." I confess.

"You aren't supposed to be doing that." Grey warns me.

"My head is everywhere." I shake my head. I can't control my subconscious thoughts.

"I know. But. You should let us worry." Grey tries to compel me.

I reach up and touch his masculine jaw. I stare into his piercing chocolate orbs. Jesus he is beautiful.

My hands tangle his coffee locks. I pull my digits thru the silky strands. So fucking gorgeous.

I pull Grey towards my face and press my lips against his. He immediately accepts my distraction. He pulls me on top of him and I rock my hips against his.

"If you keep going, I won't be responsible." Grey smiles into my mouth.

Perfect.

I rock harder and allow my purrs to escape into Grey's kiss. My body heats with yearning and desire. Grey makes quick work of disposing our boxers. His Ares body is on full display.

I break our kiss and claim his chest with my mouth. Every inch of his delicious flesh is covered by the purchase of my lips. I trail up and down his chest, biceps, pecs, thighs, calves and feet. I want every part of him. He runs his fingers thru my tresses as whimpers and moans fill the room from him.

I lick down his chest to his glistening member.

"Mine." I whisper against the head of his cock.

Grey sits up and stares as I devour his massive rod. I lick up his shaft and moan at the taste. I solely focus on his appetizing manhood. My fingers find his sack and I cup it. I massage the heavy bulk of his balls. My tongue laps up his pole and I memorize the bulging veins.

"Mine." I growl out.

"All yours." Grey pants.

I engulf his cock in my mouth sensually. His tip meets the back of my throat and I open for him. He positions my body to the side. He slips his fingers in and let's them explore my hole while I rock against his digits. My eyes roll at the intrusion of his long, thick fingers pumping into me while his cock fills my throat.

I pop his cock from my mouth and drop my head onto his hip. My forehead rests against his hard v line.

"Want you." I whimper.

Grey flips me under him. I land on my stomach and he positions me face down ass up. I wiggle my butt at him.

"Vixen." Grey growls. He drops his face to my crack. His meaty hands pull apart my cheeks and he rubs a slow lick between my cheeks.