Confessions

***Grey's POV***

I wake up Sunday morning to the most amazing sight and feeling. Mak. He is wrapped in my arms, our hands intertwined and his messy bed head is tickling my face as he sleeps above my heart. I squeeze softly so more of his skin is making contact with my own.

A soft sigh of content escapes my lips as I snuggle the ball of bliss in my arms. He yawns and stretches his fingers.

"Oh, good morning handsome." Mak whispers in a gruff morning voice.

"Mmmmm, good morning baby." I whisper as I nuzzle his hair and close my eyes in delight.

Mak turns in my arms and starts running his fingers thru my hair. A purr vibrates thru my throat. My mood is elated with this beauty in my arms.

"Somebody likes this." Mak coos.

"Somebody loves this." I confirm with a pleasant grin of pure satisfaction.

Mak continues his delicious petting. His hands move to the nape of my neck where he ghosts his nails over my cropped hair. I bury my nose into his chest like the little baby I am.

"You're spoiling me, sir." I croak playfully.

"It's only spoiling if I don't intend on continuing." Mak states as a matter of fact.

I pull Mak into my chest. Covering his stunning face in peppered kisses. He moans and my downstairs neighbor wakes up. My cock is twitching as Mak kisses me gently on the lips.

The greed monster appears and I pull him into the kiss deeply. My tongue massages his pallet as I attempt to steal his air. I hum into his mouth as my body alights in desire.

Mak climbs onto my body, his legs straddling my waist. The fabric of our boxers make contact and my dick becomes a pillar of steel. I attempt to calm down but, Mak's kisses make my head dizzy.

I pull away as pre-cum beads to my tip.

"Baby, you have to get down. I am trying not to attack you." I whisper unwillingly.

"Don't wanna." Mak mumbles into my mouth.

My balls are quickly filling with evidence of my arousal.

I smack Mak's ass and he ruts against my hardened member. His moan is like an aphrodisiac and has my body begging.

I kiss him hard and bite his bottom lip. A deep sound of satisfaction vibrates into my mouth.

My hips match Mak's torturous grind and I have little control. Our bodies are grinding and Mak's hand is wrapped in my hair, one is rubbing my bicep and his kiss continues to unglue me.

His thick, hard cock is pressed against my own. The feeling is incredible and I don't want it to stop. I grab his ass and roughly knead him so he's pushing against me harder.

His back arches and I lift up to not lose the contact of our lips. Tingles are working thru every point of contact. My breathing becomes erratic as his hips grind against me in tandem.

We both groan into each other's mouth as our pleasure builds quickly. I yank Mak onto my face, pulling his boxers down just as he mounts my mouth.

He moans deeply as my lips wraps around his exposed arousal. I lick the tip, the slick, sweet juice tastes divine. I suckle on his cap while I consume it. I suck him into my mouth completely and devour his shaft.

He rocks slowly against my mouth. I am so aroused I feel delirious.  I guide his hips by his ass and he cums with a loud moan of pure sin. I drink his orgasm like a dehydrated man. He is sweet and salty and I never want the fountain to dry. His body collapses; his forehead against the headboard.