Office Affairs

***Grey's POV***

Mak and I make it to work about twenty minutes early. Usually, Mark is here already. Today he is not.

Mak is looking so damn fine in his fitted khakis. His white button up is fitted and I can see every long line and sharp angle of his perfect body. I admire him quietly as I wipe drool from the corner of my lip.

So fucking sexy.

Mak opens his laptop and immediately starts scanning thru emails. I watch as his face lights up when something peeks his interest. He quirks his cocky brow in my direction when he spots me staring.

"Mr. Parker." Mak smiles crookedly at me.

"Mr. Oliver." I reply letting the r roll off my tongue seductively.

"I sent you an email of utmost importance. Please reply as soon as possible." Mak states in his strictly business tone that I have become very acquainted to unfortunately.

Honestly, he should have just scolded me directly.

I begrudgingly turn from my mouth watering boyfriend and sit down behind my desk in my office. I boot up my own laptop and start the painstaking task of checking emails.

Monday,
7:25 am

Mr. Parker,

Please excuse my blatant disregard for company policy. It has come to my attention that there is something in your office I must pursue. I apologize in advance for any hardships you may face due to my recent awareness.

Mr. Oliver

Monday,
8:01 am

Mr. Oliver,

Apparently something has caught your eye. It would be unfair of me to step in the way of such a pressing matter. While I will find it hard on myself, I will allow you time to pursue your subject.

Mr. Parker

I smirk as I press the send button on my reply to Mak's cryptic email. A small knock on my door has my grin widening.

"Come in." I call out authoritatively.

"Mr. Parker." Mak greets me.

"Mr. Oliver. Close the door please." I comment with no change in timber.

I hear the lock click before Mak has his ass planted on the corner of my desk.

"Can I help you? Mr. Oliver." I question while trying to hide the tent I'm starting to pitch.

"I'm not sure you can handle it." Mak shrugs dismissively.

I scoot my chair closer to my desk. Mak's calves are now on either side of my hips.

"I wouldn't mind giving you a hand." I offer like the gentleman I am.

"Are you sure? It's rather hard." Mak gulps and flutters his lashes.

I am fucking hard.

My tip is bubbling pre-cum. One damn gulp from this man and I'm a wet mess.

I put my hand in Mak's palm and urge him to show me the problem.

Mak slides my hand over his clothed erection.

My mouth waters.

"Pants off." I order.

Mak lays back on my desk, lifts his hips and seductively shimmies his pants down his hips.

"Hands behind your head, please." I bark my demand but purr the last word.