Forever

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Grey's POV***

Being on vacation was amazing. It had been the first real moments Mak and I had spent together, alone. I loved every minute.

Coming home was bitter sweet. I would miss the time with just us, but we really missed our family.

Going back to work was a huge adjustment. I had never had a vacation. The keys to my laptop felt foreign and it took a while to get used to. Other than that, everything went smoothly.

Mak immediately started looking into adoption and figuring out our best routes. I enjoy watching his eyes as the excitement builds. He is just as excited about starting a family as I am.

"Daddy I have found three potential adoption agencies. All of them are close by, none seem to discriminate over two fathers." I lean over Mak's shoulder, scrolling over the first site.

It looks fine to me. I nod and peck his cheek.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I ask. My thumb tenderly grazes his cheek. His wide, doe eyes stare at me with a sparkle I had never seen.

"I don't care. The younger the better. It gives us an opportunity to raise them." Mak smiles brightly and I can't help but descend on his beautiful lips.

My husband is stunning.

"You about ready to head out? Mark already left. It's Friday, so you know the drill." I help Mak stand from his desk. He closes the laptop and packs away his belongings in his bag.

My hand finds it's resting place on the small of his back. I guide him through the office, taking our elevator to the parking garage.

The ride home is full of chatter. We stop off at the grocery store. Then we pit stop to the pharmacy. It's a regular trip. Sebastian is still on a lot of medication. We try not to make Mark leave his side.

Seb is doing so much better than we first anticipated. His blood work continually improves. He smiles, a lot. He did start going back to the gym when we got home. We all go.

It's a different gym than I usually frequent. This one caters to rehabilitation. The trainers are so good with Seb. He is feeling better about his body and it shows.

"Anything else we need?" Mak looks up from the hand cart. I shake my head and follow him to the cashier. I pay the bill.

Mak still refuses to carry his bank card that gives him access to our account. He said he doesn't want me to think he's a gold digger. After a few long conversations, I gave up. The boy has his ideas and once something gets inside that beautiful head, there is no changing it.

We changed his name the first day we got home.

The excitement he showed when he received his new social security card, marriage certificate and driver's license was absolutely adorable.

Our marriage certificate sits on our wall alongside portraits of the best day of my life. Mak marrying me was, and will always be, my very favorite memory.

We make it to the house. I carry our spoils into the house and follow Mak to our room. We immediately change and prepare for our usual evening. Our nights are filled with our group of friends.

Mark and Seb still live here. That's fine. We don't mind. It makes it easier to keep an eye on Seb. Once he is better, they swear they will move to Mark's. We don't care if that day ever comes. Mak agrees.

Kip and Mario have their own place. Some spill about alone time, we knew what they were doing. They wanted to give us space as husbands.

They aren't far away. Like I said, every night we host dinner and whatever television we choose to watch.

Push (BXB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें